2018 leaf photos revealed looks like trash bags covering it

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aluminumwelder said:
http://carttraction.com/2018-nissan-leaf/

I love the new look!

I love the assumptions misstatements, fluff , happenstance, guesses and utter bs in that particular "article "

Stop imagining ... Most of the pictures were concept cars, which will are not the next Leaf. To me, the trash bag car looks just like the current leaf, which would not be a reason to trade a current one for the new car..

"COMPETENT"? Writers and reviewers of tools, tech, and cars should be cited to using word embellishment to sensationalize non-issues in their articles.... Tar and feathers???

It will be interesting to see what the next leaf is! I haven't seen any details though I only recently got into details about the leaf (and bought a used, off-lease, 2015 SV last week but I'm still waiting for delivery).

Will Nissan go 200+ miles range and end up in a tightening market going against the Bolt and soonish the Tesla Model 3? If so what will be their selling features (Air cooled batteries :mrgreen: )?
In my mind the Bolt mis-judged the market and will look feature poor against the Tesla. Though they could reasonably easy do a refresh in about 2 years to match the features once Model 3 is actually available. I guess there is also a window of opportunity to launch a Leaf that's everything the Model 3 Promises and doing it 1-2 years before the Model 3 actually arrives). To me it doesn't seem like Nissan has all the pieces ready to do that.

Or will they Leaf stay at around 100+ miles and keep carving out the practical and reasonably cheap "second or city car" market? It seems that if they could lower their price a little to say $22k-35k there should still be a market for a second or city car.

If I where Nissan I would consider keeping the Leaf at 100+ miles while using the Infinity brand to go against the 200+ miles cars. Both built on the same gen-2-bev platform. With so much $ for 200+ miles battery it's better to market it as upscale to be able to price a loaded model closer to $50k.

It will be interesting to see how electric cars mature over the next 10 years. It seems like they are establishing themselves (Thanks to Nissan and Tesla for both proving what electric cars can be).

http://americancarbrands.com/the-new-nissan-leaf-in-disguise-is-left-to-see-in-germany.html

Omg even better photos!!!!! So exciting!!!!!!! Amazing

Back