Found one we like. Need a few opinions on price.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webeleafowners

Hi Folks. We think we found one we like. It is a 2016 leaf SV, With the 2017's just around the corner I wonder what you experienced leaf owners would pay for something like this. We are thinking we can get it at 23000 US dollars mas o menos. We will finance some of it at .9 percent.

Thanks in advance for any input. We just don't know the leaf market enough to make an informed decision, as such, this is not a budget question but rather a market or value for the dollar question.

John and Angela

I puschased a 2016 Leaf SV in August for 22k. It was a returned lease with 500 miles on the odometer. How hard did you have to negotiate for the 22k price? With some effort and the willingness to walk away from this price and check back later the dealer may reduce the price further.

willbur4 said:
I puschased a 2016 Leaf SV in August for 22k. It was a returned lease with 500 miles on the odometer. How hard did you have to negotiate for the 22k price? With some effort and the willingness to walk away from this price and check back later the dealer may reduce the price further.

Well, we haven't got it yet but we are hoping it will come in some where around there. Our final budget is very close to that so it really can't go much above that before we have to walk. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Wannabeleafowner said:
Hi Folks. We think we found one we like. It is a 2016 leaf SV, With the 2017's just around the corner I wonder what you experienced leaf owners would pay for something like this. We are thinking we can get it at 23000 US dollars mas o menos. We will finance some of it at .9 percent.

Thanks in advance for any input. We just don't know the leaf market enough to make an informed decision, as such, this is not a budget question but rather a market or value for the dollar question.

John and Angela

I'd recommend that you update your location in your profile. The prices can vary from region to region and it would help members to respond if they know your location.

Back