EZ-Charge (NCTC) accounts

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric62451

Hi,

As you all may know, the EZ-Charge card is linked to each charging station provider (Chargepoint, Blink, etc...). And the way it works is that you add that card into your account and you use it with NCTC stations for free.

My question is:

1. if I have a EZ-Charge card added to my Chargepoint account, and I get another free Chargepoint card. now I have 2 cards, if I use the non EZ-charge card on a NCTC station, is it still free?

2. what about with Blink?

Thanks.

eric62451 said:
Hi,

As you all may know, the EZ-Charge card is linked to each charging station provider (Chargepoint, Blink, etc...). And the way it works is that you add that card into your account and you use it with NCTC stations for free.

My question is:

1. if I have a EZ-Charge card added to my Chargepoint account, and I get another free Chargepoint card. now I have 2 cards, if I use the non EZ-charge card on a NCTC station, is it still free?

2. what about with Blink?

Thanks.

I am not sure--I have Blink and other cards but I make sure to use the NCTC card at stations that are part of the NCTC program.

Gerry

If you have an NCTC card, why do you want the others? It's so easy to have just 1 card for all of them.

I doubt the regular cards would register for free, not worth trying.

Back