Tire Indicator Light

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaShocker

I am positive this issue has been answered on here before, but I just cant find it anywhere. I just had my tires rotated today, but the tire warning indicator is still coming on when I start the LEAF. Is there a way to turn it off, or reset for the next time a rotation is needed?

Thanks!

IowaShocker said:
I am positive this issue has been answered on here before, but I just cant find it anywhere. I just had my tires rotated today, but the tire warning indicator is still coming on when I start the LEAF. Is there a way to turn it off, or reset for the next time a rotation is needed?

Thanks!

You might need to more specific -- is it a 'tire maintenance required' warning or just the 'low pressure' amber icon warning ?

The 'maintenance' one has a setting over on the left for the display under the speedo, etc. as well as the main console where you set up if you want 80 or 100% timed charging etc. has maintenance reminders based on mileage, etc. Both are covered pretty well in the owner's manual but let us know which one and we can walk you through it ... also, have to ask as the dealer sometimes lowers the air pressures that might set off the LP warning, have you checked the pressures in each tire?

If you are talking about the tire warning light, that suggests that one of the tires is low on pressure or that the pressure sensor valve was not set correctly or damaged by the person who rotated the tires (hard to know why that would happen, though).

If you are referring to the tire replacement warning on the dash dot matrix display, which can be set by the driver, it is covered on page 2-31 of the 2013 manual.

16679604240_412d9e6042_c.jpg

16680867719_6cf5bfdf2a_c.jpg

Thanks!! It was just the reminder to rotate the tires, and I found the setting to change it. Thanks all!

Back