Maintenance Schedule

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

urstruly

New to the forum and need some guidance on the maintenance of a 2015 leaf..

Just took a 2015 leaf on lease for 3 years couple of weeks back and as part of the original sales pitch was told by the salesman that there is very minimum maintenance - ~20 every 6 months (tire rotation and battery level check) and that everything else is covered under warranty. However, somewhere in this forum I read that the first 2 services are covered as part of the NMAC lease.

I read my contract twice and other documents handed to me by the dealer but not able to find any language regarding what's covered but I was recommended "Leaf Schedule 1" as part of the "New Vehicle Delivery CheckList". Upon checking with the service department separately, I realized that only the 6 month/7500 service is covered but it would be ~$230 for the Year 1/15000 service. Can you please confirm what others are doing when you are in lease and not violating any of the recommended service schedules? Whats the expected cost of service over the 3 year lease period?

A couple of replies here: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back