Looking for LEAF owners to profile for article

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethk

Hello all-

I am writing an online piece for the Guardian and am looking to profile a few LEAF owners about their daily life and experiences owning an electric vehicle. If you are available to answer a few questions for me and interested in being featured in this piece, please comment and leave me your email address and I will reach out to you directly. Thanks!

Best,
Beth

I would be willing to talk. I don't really want to leave my email on a message board but feel free to PM me and I will send it to you.

My message was of public concern: is she looking for lessees, or not? It appears now that this was a drive-by posting for what will likely be a fluffy article.

bethk said:
Hello all-

I am writing an online piece for the Guardian and am looking to profile a few LEAF owners about their daily life and experiences owning an electric vehicle. If you are available to answer a few questions for me and interested in being featured in this piece, please comment and leave me your email address and I will reach out to you directly. Thanks!

Best,
Beth

Your profile doesn't show a location, so which "Guardian" are you writing for? UK? Are you looking for LEAF owners in a particular locale?

I found the article in the Guardian online.
http://www.theguardian.com/nissan-leaf/2014/sep/15/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-ev-owner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Simple article, but likely says exactly how most of us feel about the car.

Back