Wheels on a 2015 SV

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuhouse2003

I got a 2015 SV and I only have a 16" Alloy wheels but why they post 17" Aluminum-alloy wheels under the features? I want to know if anyone has the same situation.

17" rims with Michelin tires are marked "late availabliity", somewhere in the Nissan site. I haven't been able to find any SVs with them yet, and I've ben told by salesmen that they may not be out for a while yet, maybe February. No clue why, as it's the same as what they put on the SL.

DNAinaGoodWay said:
17" rims with Michelin tires are marked "late availabliity", somewhere in the Nissan site. I haven't been able to find any SVs with them yet, and I've ben told by salesmen that they may not be out for a while yet, maybe February. No clue why, as it's the same as what they put on the SL.

"Late availability" SVs are available now. For example:

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/615254290/overview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I read on Nissan's corporate site that the revised SVs (17" rims, Michelin tires, new blue, etc.) started being built around the beginning of August.

mtndrew1 said:
DNAinaGoodWay said:

"Late availability" SVs are available now. For example:

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/615254290/overview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I read on Nissan's corporate site that the revised SVs (17" rims, Michelin tires, new blue, etc.) started being built around the beginning of August.
But mine is built in 08/14. I don't know why it still has a 16" alloy wheel.

DNAinaGoodWay said:
Think it's optional. You don't mean it's listed on your window sticker, do you?
QQ_20140903185936.jpg
I don't think the 17" wheel is optional.

I also JUST bought a 2015 LEAF SV in late October, and it too came with 16" alloy rims. Didn't notice before driving it off the lot... Looked at the build date and it appears it was built 05/14. Boooo! Wondering if there is any other differences between the early and late model builds? Is there anything else I missed out on? Does anybody know?

Back