12 month battery check

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor57

I took my 2013 S in for the first 12 month battery check. Car has a little over 8,000 miles on it. The service tech brought the results out and showed them to me briefly and then took the report with him. I figured I would get a copy of it when I get my other service paperwork. Well i didn't, I contacted the service guy several times asking for a copy of the battery report and he said he will get ma a copy but I never received it. Is it normal that they give you a copy of the report os it is normal not to get a copy.

I have gotten one all three times, but they are bad to forget and one or two of the times I had to remind them.
Usually they make a copy and give me the color one that the technician has generated.

Best to get before you leave the dealer.
I think the report gets sent to Nissan.
Dealer may have a tedious time getting you a copy at a later date.

Frankly, the report shows you next to nothing and is basically worthless so I'd not sweat it...

regor57 said:
I took my 2013 S in for the first 12 month battery check. Car has a little over 8,000 miles on it. The service tech brought the results out and showed them to me briefly and then took the report with him. I figured I would get a copy of it when I get my other service paperwork. Well i didn't, I contacted the service guy several times asking for a copy of the battery report and he said he will get ma a copy but I never received it. Is it normal that they give you a copy of the report os it is normal not to get a copy.

Back