Is Owners Loyalty still available?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckb

Got a letter from my local dealer that they would take my Leaf back and pay my remaining payments to go ahead and lease a new vehicle. Now my current Leaf is a 2012 with the QC port.. I paid 2000 down and 169 per month on a 24 month lease. I'd like to get something equivalent in a new one.

I can get VPP and was wondering if there was still 1000 loyalty money available.

Thanks,
Chuck

it is still available and should be usable in this situation but..........

dealers send out thousands of those letters looking to sell cars to previous customers
they dont check what type of car you have or what your situaion is with the value to payoff

my bet is unless you are within 3-4 mos or so of the end of the lease you will not be able to make a deal.

wait til you pull up in your Leaf with that letter in hand and talk to them

report back if you will what happens

how long was your lease term and how many months left?

I've got a similar situation, only it's up in November. I haven't got that offer yet, but expect that I will. I wouldn't be in a hurry to take it, as you're unlikely to get a rate that low again. When we leased, sales were way down, and deals were better. My residual is like $21k, they're not doing that now. Your monthly payment for a similar model will likely be more.

If your milage isn't over, it may be possible to extend your lease into December, if there's any chance a higher range 2015 model will be out by then.

Back