Charging profile for a 30kWh on a 240v 30A (24A draw) circuit

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironmanco

Anyone happen to have a charging profile of a 30kWh (2016) leaf charging off a 240v 30A circuit?

I'm doing some control design work and this would be very helpful - specifically looking for the tail end of the profile from 80%-100%.

Thanks in advance.

If nobody steps up, I might be able to send out a query at work to see if anyone has a '16 Leaf SV/SL. But, it'd be on a 208 volt 30 amp EVSE, not 240 volts. And, it'd be on Chargepoint so the resolution would only be in 5 minute increments.

cwerdna said:
If nobody steps up, I might be able to send out a query at work to see if anyone has a '16 Leaf SV/SL. But, it'd be on a 208 volt 30 amp EVSE, not 240 volts. And, it'd be on Chargepoint so the resolution would only be in 5 minute increments.

yea - that would be fine. I'm guessing (definitely could be wrong) that the profile is more based on the battery profile than the charging capacity. The key window (80%-100%) is probably not as reliant upon the charging capacity as it is the actually battery.

Back