Quick Charge Membership Guidance Requested

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilipHarding

We are delighted with the 2015 Leaf we've had for ~2 weeks with the Quick Charge feature. I have the PlugShare app on my phone. We will typically trickle charge overnight ~1.5 times/week and use the Quick Charge feature probably only 1-6 times per month on longer trips. We are overwhelmed with the number of vendors and memberships (Blink, AeroVironment, ChargePoint, etc.... per charge or month, fob or not). We live on I-5 in Oregon and seem to have lots of options. Can somebody recommend a Quick Charge membership strategy for us? Thanks! Phil

PhilipHarding said:
We are delighted with the 2015 Leaf we've had for ~2 weeks with the Quick Charge feature. I have the PlugShare app on my phone. We will typically trickle charge overnight ~1.5 times/week and use the Quick Charge feature probably only 1-6 times per month on longer trips. We are overwhelmed with the number of vendors and memberships (Blink, AeroVironment, ChargePoint, etc.... per charge or month, fob or not). We live on I-5 in Oregon and seem to have lots of options. Can somebody recommend a Quick Charge membership strategy for us? Thanks! Phil

Did you get a "EZ-Charge" card from the dealer? We also have the "EZ-Charge" card that will give us free charging for two years in the larger Portland area. We have Blink and ChargePoint per charge, and AeroVironment with per month. I will likely cancel AeroVironment for the winter.

Back