Please someone take a Blink $0

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brightonuk

I have a Blink charger that was intermittently giving errors on offer for $0 pickup only Fort Lauderdale 33309
Two people from this forum said they will take it... guess what still available
I think all it needs is dumbing
I am leaving this open up for one week them the charger is in the dumpster so if anyone wants a free Blink Charger PM me.

I also have a near perfect condition Clipper Creek L2 Charger for $100 this I will ship at cost also PM me if interested.

Brightonuk said:
I have a Blink charger that was intermittently giving errors on offer for $0 pickup only Fort Lauderdale 33309
Two people from this forum said they will take it... guess what still available
I think all it needs is dumbing
I am leaving this open up for one week them the charger is in the dumpster so if anyone wants a free Blink Charger PM me.

I also have a near perfect condition Clipper Creek L2 Charger for $100 this I will ship at cost also PM me if interested.

I am an EE and would love to rip one apart and see if I can salvage it or replace its firmware with something custom in the cool enclosure they have. I am not in Florida, but before you throw it in a dumpster if nobody local claims it, I can send you a pre-paid shipping label to print out and stick on a box to mail it to Colorado.

So can I claim pre-dumping rights? I would rather see it used than dumped, but if someone local wants to actually pick it up, then obviously I will bow out to them.

The CC has been sold

I really did not want the hassle of shipping the blink so still available for pick up

Still in the EV game but the leaf was going downhill fast (getting 63 miles tops) Nissan ended my lease early and gave me back 12 months of payments.... WTG Nissan

Now the replacement has me buy the nuts for 6 years.................................... but I can do 0-60 in 4.2 seconds ;)

Brightonuk said:
The CC has been sold

I really did not want the hassle of shipping the blink so still available for pick up

Still in the EV game but the leaf was going downhill fast (getting 63 miles tops) Nissan ended my lease early and gave me back 12 months of payments.... WTG Nissan

Now the replacement has me buy the nuts for 6 years.................................... but I can do 0-60 in 4.2 seconds ;)

If you still have the charger, my offer for a prepaid shipping label still stands before you throw it away.

Just fixed my blink this past weekend. About a 5 hour and 1 minute job.
The 5 hours was to copy the new software into the SD card.

The 1 minute was to put all back together.

Step by Step instructions will cost at least 2 dozen donuts.

FYI: I bought Brightonuk's Blink.

I'll probably work up a few basic articles on the original Blink EVSE, including opening it and identifying the various items contained within, along with some basic troubleshooting and eventually work up to advanced troubleshooting.

Since Blink has been fairly non-responsive, I've assisted quite a few local Blink EVSE owners with their issues and so far haven't come across a complete hardware failure - however I plan on using this extra Blink to be able to swap out components to find out which ones need to be replaced as they come up. Hopefully Blink will eventually allow us to buy replacement components, but we're probably stuck with cannibalizing other units in the meantime.

Otherwise, keep a lookout in the Blink sub-forum (http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewforum.php?f=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) as I'll probably post my instructional articles there...

Back