Anyone with upgraded EVSE in Toledo, Ohio area?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hdfreak

Updated: Please disregard. The dealership wouldn't let him take it for a couple days, citing that insurance wouldn't cover it.

Thanks to those that replied, here and via PM.

Mods, feel free to delete this post.

----------------------------------------------

Hello,

My brother is considering a Leaf, but would like to try one for a couple days to see if it meets his needs. He would install 220v charging if he purchased/leased, but for this short test duration would only have the standard EVSE.

Is there anyone out there (who could get by on the trickle charge) who would be willing to trade cables for a couple days to allow him to see how the charging times on the upgraded cable would work out for him?

Thanks,
Brian

I just added a 2 Pole 30A Breaker in my Parents Electric Panel and here are the charging details using my EVSEUpgrade.com EVSE starting with 58 miles on the GOM:

At 3:10pm it said there were 58 miles of range.

At 4:10pm it said 77 miles..

Just checked my Carwings App again at 5:10PM and it said 97 miles range in another hour.

So it's Charging just around 19.5 Miles Per of Range for Every Hour.

Not Bad At All!!!

Here's my Pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.660747094002338&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ( you need a facebook account to see these pics)

hdfreak said:
Hello,

My brother is considering a Leaf, but would like to try one for a couple days to see if it meets his needs. He would install 220v charging if he purchased/leased, but for this short test duration would only have the standard EVSE.

Is there anyone out there (who could get by on the trickle charge) who would be willing to trade cables for a couple days to allow him to see how the charging times on the upgraded cable would work out for him?

Thanks,
Brian

Back