[SOLD] EVSE Upgrade for Swap

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

It is time to turn in my LEAF at the end of the lease so it is time to see if anyone wants to swap out my EVSE Upgraded unit. It is 240v 16amp and 120v 12amp. I also have a 25ft L6-20 extension cord from Stayonline.com.

It looks like the going price is $250 + your old unit. I am in Southern California (OC/San Diego area) but I will be glad to ship. Please PM me if interested.

Darren said:
It is time to turn in my LEAF at the end of the lease so it is time to see if anyone wants to swap out my EVSE Upgraded unit. It is 240v 16amp and 120v 12amp. I also have a 25ft L6-20 extension cord from Stayonline.com.

It looks like the going price is $250 + your old unit. I am in Southern California (OC/San Diego area) but I will be glad to ship. Please PM me if interested.

i turned mine in without the cable and from what I understand, I am not the only one.

DaveinOlyWA said:
Darren said:

i turned mine in without the cable and from what I understand, I am not the only one.

No you are not, not by a long shot.

DaveinOlyWA said:
Darren said:

Are you saying that people are finding it is better to return the car without an EVSE than turning it in with an EVSE upgraded one? Don't they just bill you for one?

Back