It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 am 
Gold Member

Delivery Date: 02 Nov 2011
electricvw wrote:
So they are still taking money and defrauding people wanting to spend less on a decent home charger than the $2k from the company Nissan is dealing with. Well I guess when this is all over I will have spent even more than $2k but I will peruse this legal issue and not allow this to continue.

The Aerenvironment EVSE price quoted by Nissan includes installation, wiring and permits. It's still a rip-off, but you could also ask for the Aerenviroment as "cash-n-carry" for something like $700; that's just the unit, no warrenty and you need to arrange and pay for its installation by yourself, but this in many cases will be much less than the $1800 markup the package deal had.

Long Live CO2 Fre, Maxed 2013 SL, 20,000 mi/yr lease.
http://aecn.timehorse.com/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:41 am 
Gold Member

Delivery Date: 05 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 0213
TimeHorse wrote:
something like $700; that's just the unit, no warranty and you need to arrange and pay for its installation by yourself,

It went up. It's something like $900 now. Oh, and you do get the warranty, but it becomes mail-in, where you have to ship the unit back to AV, rather than in-home.

L1 EVSE upgrade.
FIAMM horns.
Superbright LED lighting.
2013 sun visors.
LED shifter.
Heated seats.
AV L2 EVSE (self-installed).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am 

Delivery Date: 26 Feb 2014
Where else can you pay a premium price to get a reduced warranty??? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:03 am 

Delivery Date: 11 Nov 2011
:twisted: I JOIN THE LONG LIST OF THOSE DEFRAUDED BY BOB ROSINSKIN IF THERE IS SUCH A PERSON. I WAS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO PAY HIM WITH THE CHECK HE REQUESTED ALMOST 3 MONTHS AGO NOW, HE DOES NOT REPLY TO PHONE OR EMAIL MESSAGES AND STONE WALLS ALL DEMANDS FOR REFUND. THE POLICE IN LAS VEGAS HAVE GONE TO HIS LOCATION AND SAY IT IS A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS! SO I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MERCHANDISE FROM EV-CHARGEAMERICA. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE AN ACTIVE WEB SITE AND THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND MAIL FRAUD HAS JOINED THEIR LIST OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING ANY THING EXCEPT STRING ORDERS ALONG. THEY WILL COMMUNICATE A LITTLE BIT BY EMAIL WITH EXCUSES. AT FIRST THEY TOLD ME 4-5 DAYS TO SHIP OUT. THEN THEY HAD EXCUSES, THEN THEY PROMISED TO SHIP IN MONTH OF JULY. NOW THEY JUST PROMISE SOME INDEFINITE WHEN PARTS COME IN EXCUSE. SO I HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF 699 DOLLARS BY CHECK WITH THE POLICE STANDING UP ALL THE WAY FOR EV CHARGE AMERICA AS A LEGIT BUSINESS ENTERPRISE. NOW IT IS UP TO THE FBI AND POSTAL SERVICE TO FIND ENOUGH FOLKS LIKE ME OUT THERE TO JUSTIFY MAIL FRAUD PROSECUTION.. IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD AFTER READING THIS ONE YOU GOT TO BE CRAZY FOLKS!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:36 am 

Delivery Date: 29 Jul 2011
Leaf Number: 6499
TOPCATLEAF wrote:
:twisted: I JOIN THE LONG LIST OF THOSE DEFRAUDED BY BOB ROSINSKIN IF THERE IS SUCH A PERSON. I WAS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO PAY HIM WITH THE CHECK HE REQUESTED ALMOST 3 MONTHS AGO NOW, HE DOES NOT REPLY TO PHONE OR EMAIL MESSAGES AND STONE WALLS ALL DEMANDS FOR REFUND. THE POLICE IN LAS VEGAS HAVE GONE TO HIS LOCATION AND SAY IT IS A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS! SO I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MERCHANDISE FROM EV-CHARGEAMERICA. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE AN ACTIVE WEB SITE AND THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND MAIL FRAUD HAS JOINED THEIR LIST OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING ANY THING EXCEPT STRING ORDERS ALONG. THEY WILL COMMUNICATE A LITTLE BIT BY EMAIL WITH EXCUSES. AT FIRST THEY TOLD ME 4-5 DAYS TO SHIP OUT. THEN THEY HAD EXCUSES, THEN THEY PROMISED TO SHIP IN MONTH OF JULY. NOW THEY JUST PROMISE SOME INDEFINITE WHEN PARTS COME IN EXCUSE. SO I HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF 699 DOLLARS BY CHECK WITH THE POLICE STANDING UP ALL THE WAY FOR EV CHARGE AMERICA AS A LEGIT BUSINESS ENTERPRISE. NOW IT IS UP TO THE FBI AND POSTAL SERVICE TO FIND ENOUGH FOLKS LIKE ME OUT THERE TO JUSTIFY MAIL FRAUD PROSECUTION.. IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD AFTER READING THIS ONE YOU GOT TO BE CRAZY FOLKS!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you are still an innocent victim of this unscrupulous company. As you know I was also a victim but was able to get PayPal to agree that EV-Charge America is running a scam operation and PayPal refunded my money after 5 months of dealing with these crooks. To all other forum readers....please do all you can to let others know about this scam operation and help to prevent others from becoming victims.

Corey

EVSE = SPX Power Express & Level II EVSEUpgrade.com
SL, Silver
Delivered 7/29/11
1,450 miles as of 9/2/11

Tustin Nissan, Tustin, CA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 am 

Delivery Date: 11 Nov 2011
:evil: :twisted: :!: this is a RIP OFF COMPANY. I REPEAT THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY. DO NOT TRY TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU PLAN ON BEING RIPPED OFF. I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF TO THE TUNE OF 699 DOLLARS BY THIS COMPANY. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF ORDERING FROM THEM ALMOST 3 MONTHS AGO AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MERCHANDISE. PLEASE ASSURE YOU READ ALL THIS FORUM HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS RIP OFF COMPANY WHO STILL TAKES ORDERS AND NEVER DELIVERS THE MERCHANDISE.

Post subject: Post Removed
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 am 

Delivery Date: 25 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 568
This post has been removed.

Oregon Electric Vehicle Association | Electric Auto Association

Last edited by DarkStar on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am 

Just purchased a Schneider from Home Depot... just over $700
after following this thread from the beginning.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:13 pm 

Delivery Date: 28 Apr 2011
Leaf Number: 1660
These guys epitomize the definition of scammer. I bought one of their "production" ready machines and was told it would be there shortly. Well it took several months. The machine worked for 2 months and now is broken. Of course, they don't answer emails, don't answer phones, nor return voicemails.

They are scumbags of the nth degree and anyone who buys anything from them is going to get ripped off. Be warned.

I am left with having to talk to the BBB of Las Vegas, http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx , and the Attorney General in Nevada. Probably won't do any good, but hopefully someone will read these threads and not waste their money on this crap Bob is trying to foist on the world.

So I am out $700 so Bob can make part of his mortgage and a have nice steak on the town.

I finally bought a machine from GE through Lowe's. At least you know it will work and they will fulfill the warranty if necessary. So much for helping the little businesses succeed. Big corporate America from now on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:50 pm 

Support those that support the cause and provide good customer support. The EV community is a small group outside the auto makes, the rest are corporate money grubbers and con artists. I warned people about these guys far before the first person was burned. These EVCA people are real scum! If they burned me and I lived even near that place I would show up at their door. Would one of the victims please rat these people out to ABG, they love stories like this and these guys need to be exposed in the public.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 52  Next