World Car Nissan San Antonio

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Common questions:
Are your EVSEs installed and working?
We have 1 installed and we will be installing a couple more

Do you know how to "tow" a LEAF?
Yes I do

Do you have flatbed trucks to provide "Roadside" Service?
Our company has teamed up with a warranty company to be able to provide roadside assistance anywhere in the United States

If you can deliver at 75 miles, why not at 78, or 80 miles?
If we will deliver 75 miles we will deliver 80 miles

Are your Service people LEAF-Trained yet?
Yes

How much do you charge for a LEAF Battery Pack "Health Report"?
We will not be charging for LEAF Battery Pack "Health Reports"

Have you ever seen a LEAF?
I have seen and driven one

When you reply to an RAQ, will you include the $820 "destination charge"?
Yes

Will Nissan let you contact any people with "Reservations"?
If they are in our dealer dashboards, or if a customer requests to be contacted

Do you speak for the dealership?
Yes

Are you the LEAF-trained sales person?
Yes I am

The LEAF comes with 3-years of free Roadside Assistance (and CARWINGS subscription) from Nissan.

What LEAF components are covered in your "lifetime drivetrain" dealer warranty?

Will you do a free Battery Pack Health Check on request, or only at 1 year intervals?
(Some would like such a well-car checkup on their new LEAF to establish a healthy-LEAF baseline.)

Is the Battery-Pack checkup-test only free for people who purchased from you?

If so, how much will it cost others who request the test?

Good start. Cheers, Gary

garygid said:
The LEAF comes with 3-years of free Roadside Assistance (and CARWINGS subscription) from Nissan.
I know :D

What LEAF components are covered in your "lifetime drivetrain" dealer warranty?
We are working on figuring that out

Will you do a free Battery Pack Health Check on request, or only at 1 year intervals?
(Some would like such a well-car checkup on their new LEAF to establish a healthy-LEAF baseline.)
If you want one every 3-6 months let me know and I will take care of it

Is the Battery-Pack checkup-test only free for people who purchased from you?
Yes, or if you are a member of this site and let me know ahead of time

If so, how much will it cost others who request the test?
see above

Good start. Cheers, Gary

I emailed our young friend for an informal purchase and lease quote to check on the $800 under price. I planned to move my order from an out of area dealer to World Car if the World Car price was real, and I was able to move my order.

Unfortunately, I've not received a reply from World Car.

In addition, Nissan Corporate set me straight - I cannot move an existing order to another dealer.

Someone else will have to confirm that Mr. Garcia is on the level because I'm not able to.

Andy
----

From: Nissan Electric Vehicle Customer Support [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:24 AM
To: AndyH
Subject: Re:Dealer Change Option?

Dear AndyH,

Thank you for taking the time to personally contact us about your interest in the Nissan LEAF.

I have a preferred dealer selected and have a Leaf ordered. I want to know if I have the option of changing my preferred dealer at this point in order process.

We apologize for any inconvenience. However, we will not be able to change your dealership selection as your order has been completed online. Dealership selection is directly tied to your final order therefore the only way to alter your selection would be to cancel your order. Please understand, that if you decide to cancel your order it will in turn cancel your reservation. Therefore, you would need to make a new reservation and will lose your “place in line”. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
-----
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:53 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Informal Quote?

Hi Steve,

I’m AndyH from the My Nissan Leaf forum.

Could I get a quote from you for a Leaf SV with no options please?

I plan to buy, but would be interested in a standard 36 month lease quote as well.

I ordered in January from Grapevine for $800 under MSRP. I’d still like to support a local dealer if I can. I’ll check with Nissan corporate about moving my order if the quote looks reasonable.

As an aside, you and I exchanged an email earlier, and I’ve had a couple talks with Bear back in December. I received an MSRP quote from World Car in mid-December.

Thanks very much,
Andy

AndyH said:
sbgarcia said:
I have sent you a couple of emails???
Sorry Steve - I sent actual email - not PM. I didn't get a response from you and don't have junk mail.

Yeah I know. I'm home now but I will resend them to you in the morning. The first one said that the Nissan dealer site was down, the second one I asked if you wanted floor mats included, and the third one was the price quote. Tomorrow I will give you the times that they were sent.

Here is the quote, I didn't hear back from you about the mats so I included them in the quote. Your price would be $33,000 plus your taxes and govt fees.

2011 Nissan Leaf SV

*Price as configured
Invoice      MSRP        True Market Value©

$32,375   $33,800         $33,800
The True Market Value® (TMV®) price is our exclusive method for calculating what others are paying for a 2011 Nissan Leaf SV in San Antonio, TX (based on actual sales data from your region).

This is a new or redesigned model and there have been no (or very few) sales of this model. Accordingly, the TMV® price for this vehicle has been estimated.

True Market Value® Pricing

Description
Invoice     MSRP     True Market Value®

Base Price

$31,394     $32,780     $32,780

Floor Mat And Cargo Mat Area

$131          $170           $170

Destination Fee

$850        $850             $850

Regional Adjustment

$0

Color Adjustment

$0

Total Price

$32,375         $33,800          $33,800

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Steven Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:
I am working on getting you that quote, the nissan site is down and I can't get to the pricing so that I can double check it. Did you want floor mats?

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Steven Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:
Sure, I will get with you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Steven Garcia
World Car Nissan Hyundai
12908 IH 35 N
San Antonio, TX 78233
(C) 210-595-9568
(F) 210-619-2144
Sent from my iPhone

How many customers might you be missing if you can't return their email?

Thanks for the effort on the forum. I'll be staying with Grapevine for a couple of reasons.

Andy

AndyH said:

Thanks for the effort on the forum. I'll be staying with Grapevine for a couple of reasons.

Andy

I don't know what you mean by that, since I did respond to your emails?? You might want to look into what's going on with your inbox?

sbgarcia said:
AndyH said:

Andy
I don't know what you mean by that, since I did respond to your emails?? You might want to look into what's going on with your inbox?
Funny man! I've got about 18 email accounts that feed into this computer and everything's working fine for all of them.

Your email didn't hit any of my accounts, didn't end up in a junk bin, or get deleted. I got Ecotality's Tennessee forum info email yesterday on the same account, and get regular updates from Grapevine on the same account. A search for your name or email account comes up empty. You may well have sent messages to someone, but it wasn't me.

Good luck.

Back