My free oil and filter change from Boardwalk Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenleaf

My free oil and filter change from Boardwalk Nissan for my 2011 Leaf. See pic.

2mx49x2.png

I got something similar in the mail a few days ago and it was very specific about "oil change for your 2011 Nissan Leaf" and it appeared to come straight from Nissan.

When I picked up my 2013 Leaf from Huntington Nissan, they gave me a hand written service appointment for an oil change. The guy showing my the details of the car operation says "And here's your free oil change!" He was real embarrassed when I pointed out it was an electric car.

Instead of just tossing it and having a laugh over it, talk to the service writer or service manager and see if instead they'll give you either a free tire rotation or a set of wiper blades. Worst they can do is say no.

LTLFTcomposite said:
Instead of just tossing it and having a laugh over it, talk to the service writer or service manager and see if instead they'll give you either a free tire rotation or a set of wiper blades. Worst they can do is say no.
Good point. I wonder if I'll get one since I leased from Boardwalk.

If I receive one and they say no, perhaps my mother can use it to get the oil changed on her Altima Hybrid...

This is STILL happening nearly THREE years after the LEAF launched? Doh! :oops:

EDIT: I just saw the recent activity and didn't notice the OP was in May. Still, my surprise remains.

I got a free tank of gas with my new Leaf. They jokingly offered it to me but ended up letting me bring in my Excursion and they filled its 45 gallon tank.

:D

Request a reduction box oil change (this being the only oil on the car) and a cabin filter change... Oil & Filter... . Done. Thanks.

.. They offered this, or else what could they have meant?!!

Back