3 Orphans Available Now Mossy KM @ MSRP no markup

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyleaf

**** As of 8/24/2011***** 3 SL's w QC. 1 White and 1 Blue @ $35440. 1 White @ $36030 w mats, organizer protection pkg and mud guards. GO ELECTRIC today! all prices plus official fees, subject to prior sale, yada yada yada...

~Thanks~

Leon

To be SL-E officially they have to be accepted into the EVProject; otherwise they are supposed to be re-invoiced at MSRP plus the QC port. At least that is what corporate told me. Buying an SL-E does not guarantee a free QC port and Blink charger. I found that out from a local owner who was taking delivery of an orphan SL-E and he was not in the EVProject.

Thanks to the forum for helping make 2 of the three orphans find loving homes yesterday. Just came upon another so now have 2 white, one an Sl +QC, and the other an SL-E. Come and getum... :D

Hi Leon,
I have the exact order with you but mine's not here yet - could I please get the orphaned one?

Stoaty said:
Now that is a class act--foregoing a little extra short-term profit to build an excellent long term reputation!
I talked to some people today who were curious about my car. They asked about the long waiting list to get one. I told them about the 3 orphans that sold right away at MSRP, and that from time to time an order does fall through. I suggested their best way to get a Leaf would be to start by talking to Mossy.

Orphaned Leafs,.. The effect we predicted of the $5k rebate expiring maybe?
Great that Mossy KM sells them at MSRP, and that they don't sit around for long!

Actually 4 Orphans at the moment. I sold those first 3 but wanted to use the old post without making another one. If someone wants to edit it for me to show 4 that would be great. All SL-e 2 black 2 blue. Beat the price increase and GO ELECTRIC today!

~Thanks~

Leon

What a difference an auto manufacturer (or dealer) makes.
Reprts of a chevy volt in wa with $8,000 dealer markup. Not hard to understand why its stilll on the lot is it?

mossyleaf said:
...If someone wants to edit it for me to show 4 that would be great....
Since you started the topic you're actually the only one that can edit the title. Just go to the first post, hit edit and change its title. The whole thread will be retitled.

Thanks again to the team at Mossy.

Called at 2pm, arrived at 5pm. When I arrived, the car had already been shuttled to Oceanside closer to my home so that I could make the ride back to Orange on a full charge.

By 7pm, I was on my way to Oceanside with sales person Carlos. The paperwork was painless, no pressure for add ons and everyone was extremely courteous and helpful. Leon Kamins, the General Manager introduced himself and as a fellow LEAF owner, couldn't have been more gracious. Their finance person Lea is a 15 year veteran in the car business celebrating her birthday and completed the paperwork without the usual pressure of add ons. I opted for electronic transmission of the DMV paperwork. It will be interesting to see which title arrives first in the mail. The snail mail LEAF bought 7/1 or the electronically registered one bought 8/1.

I now need to pick up another charger for my dual leaf household.

laalan said:
Thanks again to the team at Mossy.

Called at 2pm, arrived at 5pm. When I arrived, the car had already been shuttled to Oceanside closer to my home so that I could make the ride back to Orange on a full charge.

By 7pm, I was on my way to Oceanside with sales person Carlos. The paperwork was painless, no pressure for add ons and everyone was extremely courteous and helpful. Leon Kamins, the General Manager introduced himself and as a fellow LEAF owner, couldn't have been more gracious. Their finance person Lea is a 15 year veteran in the car business celebrating her birthday and completed the paperwork without the usual pressure of add ons. I opted for electronic transmission of the DMV paperwork. It will be interesting to see which title arrives first in the mail. The snail mail LEAF bought 7/1 or the electronically registered one bought 8/1.

I now need to pick up another charger for my dual leaf household.

Leon and Team Mossy are GREAT!

Back