Any luck with Carvana?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillmj24

I notice many of the Gen1 leafs have incorrect trim listed. Bad deal if you get an "SL" that's really an S but a better deal if you go the other way. Also I know their prices and interest rates are a bit higher, but they definitely have the most Leaf selection of any similar retailer. I have a 2015 SL reserved for a few hours, cost including shipping would be 13500 or so. It is an AZ car unfortunately, with 11 bars and almost 50k miles. We know the Nissan CPO is worthless for the Leaf battery, not so sure about Carvana extra care though.

This won't be my main car, just a second/third car that I can use to commute and do local errands on days the wife can use the SUV with the kids.

Thanks I had read your excellent guide before, has anyone commented on carvana care for battery health? I have read here and other places that Nissan CPO was as worthless to Leafs as the free oil changes for life that some dealers cut and paste into every listing.

Shame as up to a couple months ago they offered 0% for 36 months on a CPO much like a new one.

gillmj24 said:
Thanks I had read your excellent guide before, has anyone commented on carvana care for battery health? I have read here and other places that Nissan CPO was as worthless to Leafs as the free oil changes for life that some dealers cut and paste into every listing.

Shame as up to a couple months ago they offered 0% for 36 months on a CPO much like a new one.

Actually, there is some evidence - yet to be confirmed by a claim - that the Nissan Gold Preferred warranty, when bought with a CPO Leaf, will extend the capacity warranty to something like 9 years. IIRC, it either had to be a 2015 Leaf, or that was the best bet. There is a topic on it here, which I'll link a bit later. Carvana appears to have a similar warranty, but they exclude Leaf buyers from getting it.

Back