BUYING OUT LEASE

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutoHaulersinc

Greets everyone,

I searched but couldn't find anything pertinent so if there is a thread about this please post link

Currently working with a dealership to buy out my lease. Lease balance is $11.5k and I have heard of discounts of $5k or more. Please post your thoughts or amounts you were able to buy your car at the end of lease term...thanks...

Regarding the discounts off residual, Nissan was doing that for a while, but I don't think they are doing that anymore, or at least not being as generous as they used to be.

When my 2012 Leaf came to the end of its lease, residual was almost $17k, and while I was offered $5k off of that, I opted not to buy it as I already gotten myself an eGolf. A month later I Googled the VIN and found it for sale at a CarMax for $10k, later reduced to $9700 before it disappeared off their page.

my mistake - I went to a salesman - called NMAC and they said go to the finance manager - called another dealer, spoke to FM and they are getting back to me...

Back