11 bar Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natura

I am looking to buy a used Leaf. My favorite car in the area is a 2014 sv with premium package for $11k plus tax/fee. It seems higher than prices I've seen here. It has 11 bars. Would you buy a 2014 with 11 bars?

Natura said:
I am looking to buy a used Leaf. My favorite car in the area is a 2014 sv with premium package for $11k plus tax/fee. It seems higher than prices I've seen here. It has 11 bars. Would you buy a 2014 with 11 bars?

Without LeafSpy you have to assume that it has no more than "just barely 11 bars," and be pleasantly surprised if it's "almost 12." The only way I'd buy a car like that would be if it had QC, and there were numerous QC stations in my driving range. In your case, it depends on how much range you need.

Can you update your location info via your user name in the upper right > User Control Panel > Profile tab? That way, we don't need to ask in future posts/threads or do sleuthing to deduce it.

What are your daily driving needs in terms of miles? How much city vs. highway? Will you have the ability to charge at your work/destinations?

Where did the Leaf previously reside (per Carfax and/or Autocheck)?

Back