End of Leaf lease questions

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yulin7839

My current 3 year lease ends in two weeks. First, I was thinking about buying out my leased Leaf because its condition is pretty good (full bar, only 27000 miles). But, the discount I got was only $4500, which is way lower than the deals reported here. Then, I started shopping around for another EV car lease. One dealer offered 2017 Leaf with QC for $2500 down + $115 (tax included) in bay area. But, I'm not sure if I can get the second $2500 CA rebate since I got one 3 years ago with my current lease. Does anyone know?

Another option is Chevy Volt or BMW i3, which I don't know much about. What's the price range for 3-year lease of these two cars (assuming base model)? Any advice is highly appreciated.

The limits on the CA rebate started Jan 1 of 2015 I think. So any leases/purchases before that date don't count towards the two you're only now able to get.

If you haven't done so, you need to call NMAC to arrange for a pre-return inspection NOW.

Back