$8K for 2016 Nissan LEAF S - How Cheap Can These Go?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeler

I presume you can get a similar deal on a SL or SV plus the extra cost. This is getting insane. Perhaps we are on the verge of a 40KW 2017 announcement?

64EyaqaDLpv833Cbiwu9lvNs9ZCVC0DgB-r6HhmfU0vbFSB9GsZun45ZLLFBc5W-q6y0lZsy1sF0PugDvp7acixVhqZuL25itbwlx1BpWvVT6xWIFVz0TlwxYA17h9dmp029AB53vvEsTeSg-MOPehizpUUviC5_Y5eI1Hs=s0-d-e1-ft

It's a Leaf S....

And one of the included perks is "2 years of unlimited 30-minute complimentary DC fast charges"...

Can people out-of-state get this deal and have the car shipped to their location? Of course, the Colorado state rebate won't apply.

That sounds too good to be true... With the gas that you save, its almost like they are PAYING you to take the car... Either that or they are in trouble and want to unload the Leaf as a hot potato before the SHTF....

They used to sell computers at ridiculous prices right before that model was made obsolete by a new one....

LeafMuranoDriver said:
Something isn't adding up.

The lease just sounds bad. $279/mo + $1,500 down = $11,544 + Residual of $8,950 (I think I'm reading it correct, super small font.)

Indeed that's a bad lease. Maybe they want to focus on selling and not leasing?

I assume this is for an S with no options (like the charging package). If so, it's pretty close to what I paid 2 years ago on my 15. My state tax credit was only $5k and the NMAC cash was only $3500. Add in the $1k (tax credit) + $2500 (NMAC cash difference) + $1700 (Charging package) and you get about what I paid net ($13,500 including destination and dealer fee). And I just got that by asking dealers what their best offer was.

I don't know what options are included in the $32k MSRP price shown, but the base 2016 LEAF S MSRP is $29,010, not $32,000. The charge package adds $1,770, for a total of $30,780 + $850 D&H for a total of $31,630. They do seem to have a large number available, and there have previously been group buys in Colorado with major discounts.

Total lie on the Colorado tax credit. The credit is basically the size of your battery in kWh as a percentage (i.e 24%) of the purchase price after all incentives including the federal tax credit. So by my calculations the Colorado credit would be $3360, making the purchase price BEST CASE of $10,640. But I am doubtful of their other claims if they are so willing to blatantly lie about that one.

Back