Good deal on a 2016 S w/Quick Charge Lease?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDLEAF88

Being offered $250/month, $0 down, 12k miles/yr on a 36 month lease for a 2016 S with Quick Charge package?

Has anyone seen anything better recently?

Thanks!

No have not, Almost sounds to good to be true

- check the fees at the end, they were higher on my research than the front fees. I thought my lease was going to be 36 months and then found the paperwork from the salesman said 24 months. That was an immediate no go with fees only spread over 24 periods.

the Lease I looked at 2 years ago for $200/m was atrocious on both front and back-end fees that brought it to $300/m on a 24 month lease. Purchased instead since I took advantage of 90% of 7,500 federal tax credit. State of Illinois refunds submitted at $3,400 but they went bankrupt and have not paid to date

SDLEAF88 said:
Being offered $250/month, $0 down, 12k miles/yr on a 36 month lease for a 2016 S with Quick Charge package?

Thanks!

Please update your location in your profile. The lease deals vary from state to state. What may be a good deal in your state may not be as good in another state based on incentives and volume.

exactly,
even nocal and socal have different pricing

inphoenix said:
SDLEAF88 said:

Thanks!

Please update your location in your profile. The lease deals vary from state to state. What may be a good deal in your state may not be as good in another state based on incentives and volume.

Back