2016 SV w/ Premium... current Residual Value & Money Factor???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EngravEER

Martinsburg, WV (approx. 75 miles west of Washingt
2013 SV w/ Premium lease is up August 1st, and it's Memorial Day Weekend, so I guess it's time to begin the "dealership dance" once again LOL! Got $264.21/month (including tax) with $0.00 down back in June of 2013 and I know numbers aren't in that vicinity now, but I'd like to see what a good 24/36 month lease is going to cost me this time around.

Anyone have Nissan's current residual for a 2016 SV w/ Premium (model code is 17116) or know where I can find it? Also need the current Money Factor they're using for top tier credit (800+ FICO score). All required info to plug into the good ole Auto Lease Calculator I just dusted-off :)

I would just go month to month on your 2013 and wait for Nissan to offer some crazy discount off of residual to buy your 2013 (assuming it still works for you) My buddy just got $6000 off residual on his 2013 lease return, making his purchase price about $6200. Granted he has a deposit on a model 3 and is just going drive his Leaf until that's available, but in your case I would advise you to not go buy a 107mi range 2016 SV when you will likely have a 200 mi leaf out next year, have a Chevy Bolt available within 6 months, and a Tesla Model three in about 2 years (if you order soon).

Have you reviewed this?
http://insideevs.com/best-ev-factory-lease-and-dealer-offers-for-may/

It seems, deals at least in CA on the 2016 SV are currently well below $264/month...
This probably does not factor the premium package however...premium package I was told adds about $10-$15/month...

And I agree with tkdbrusco - unless you care less about the Model 3/Bolt in the near future (like me), committing on a 107 mile range car for 3 years may not be the best decision at this time.

I looked at the referenced page and came to a wildly different conclusion. First off, a 2016 SV is listed at $289/mo with 2400 drive off. Also, the numbers do not include tax license or other fees.

I have a 2016 SV without the premium package. The residual after 3 years is $11,384. It's $2500 down payment and $230 a month tax included.

apacheguy said:
I looked at the referenced page and came to a wildly different conclusion. First off, a 2016 SV is listed at $289/mo with 2400 drive off. Also, the numbers do not include tax license or other fees.

There are 2 tables in that link..

One on top are factory lease offers (this is essentially what the manufacturers are offering)
The 2nd table below is dealer lease offers (of course, only mostly CA dealers are listed in there, since CA is such a big market)..

You can see that the 2016 SV dealer offering is much lower compared to factory offering..

Its an example that goes to show...what you can expect at your local dealership...

Back