Leaf CPO

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenpoint

New to the leaf, I didn't see anything on the board about zero % financing on any CPO Leaf, I just picked up a 2012 SL for $8k that I was able to finance a 0% sign and drive no money out of pocket. It is just over 9K with NY Taxes and reg and what not. I have no idea what I have gotten into the car has 35k mikes, shows 11 bars looks very nice for the price. It is replacing a Prius PIP that the 24 mo lease ran out on that was 293 a month sign &drive. If this lasts 30 months it will be same what i paid on the Prius lease. Thanks for posting all the info on this board, I have to research the bars/ battery replacement clause etc, I assume I will not get to 8 bars in 12 months which is when 5 years is up. I also have no idea what the carwings does or how to activate i could not make a new account for my vin since it is registered.. lots of reading to do

Regarding CarWings (or Nissan Connect EV), I think you will need to call the EV help line at 877-664-2738 to have them help you set up your account with the car's VIN. You are correct about capacity bars, it is not likely that you will lose 3 more bars in one year in Long Island.

Gerry

Hi Gerry, thanks for the reply,, I just downloaded leaf spy and attempting to understand those data point. I also called the EV help line spent about 90 min getting the carwings/connect ev set up.They had to delete previous owners info and asked me for proof of ownership I was able to send the a copy of the invoice. Sounds like a interesting function and will be useful to start climate control remotely as I will be using for a station car and should be able to prewarm /precool the car. I also believe it to be useful to monitor teenage driver habits. I'll see how Nissan addresses the 2g function. I was very impressed with both agents I spoke to very rare to get that kind of support especially on a Saturday.

If anyone can point me to where I can get an understanding of the Leaf spy pro data I would appreciate it the board is very comprehensive but there is a ton of data to sift through.

Back