Leaf '16 - Lease details

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

I've some lease details for '16 Leaf that may be of interest to folks. "$1k down reduces by" number can be used to see how much the payment goes down depending on your down payment.

For purchase there is a $3,500 instant rebate along with 0% 72 month financing.

Definitely Nissan is pushing buy option rather than lease. We have to see if they change the tune once '15 is finished and the monthly sales keep going down.

When I leased in '11 - interestingly - I paid $350 w/$2k down, 3 years. Very similar to what they are asking for now.

Leaf16.png

BMW has a $269 w/ 4K down deal now for i3 - that might actually be cheaper than Leaf.

Oh they seem to be living in fantasy world. Price-wise they cannot turn the clock back to 2011 now, not even on a 107-mile Leaf and surely not on an 84-mile one.

Or maybe the idea is to start pushing people from leasing to buying? It makes more sense when you think of it this way, esp. when many leading Leaf states (CA, WA, CO, etc.) offer additional state incentives.

Thanks for the details though. I'm glad that we personally, have at least until July to decide :)

Wow. Another WA guy with a lease that comes up in July as well. And now that WA has capped the tax incentives at $35k, it will be interesting to see what the real world selling price will become for the SL here. If the SV has no sales tax but the SL does...

The new January numbers are better. Almost $100 less per month than the above numbers. I'll post them when I get some time.

QOUTE FROM LEO STEFANI OVER AT AUTOCOM WALNUT CREEK
2500 DOWN ON ALL
36 MONTH LEASE ON ALL
12K MILES

S WITH QC
31810 MSRP
234+TAX

SV BASE
35230.00 MSRP
264+TAX

SL WITH PREMIUM
39655 MSRP
339+TAX

Is $2500 down payment or drive off? Drive off typically includes 1st year's registration, 1st month payment & any other doc. fees.

Back