If I had just waited 6 weeks!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pncguy said:
Hard to imagine THIS deal on new Leafs! I wonder if you can add the $5,000 NMAC cash and the 0% financing! (Of course, they only have 4 in stock...)

http://evobsession.com/nissan-leaf-black-friday-group-buy-offer-10600-colorado/
That deal takes into account the ability to fully capitalize on both the generous state and federal incentives. It also requires financing through NMAC and already includes the $5000 cash back offer. So, all in all, it is roughly $4000 off MSRP on a S model- not exactly an exceptional deal as I am fairly certain the same deal (sans the Colorado-specifc incentive) could be worked out pretty much anywhere else the inventory is available.

And yes, as stated on Nissan's website the 0% financing is available in tandem with the cash back offer (for "well-qualified" buyers. of course).

Aha! I was wondering if the $5000 NMAC cash was already included. That means yes, you can get that deal in Colorado regardless. However, if the NMAC cash IS included, then you can't get the full $6000 Colorado tax rebate because not only do you have to deduct the $7500 federal tax credit, you also have to deduct the NMAC cash, which is listed as a "rebate" on the bill of sale. (I know, because my BOS says so!)

But golly, if you're in the market for a Leaf, I can't imagine there is a better time to get one!

My friends, you have been duped! This is a way to get you into the dealerships, by figuring in all of he possible federal, state, and financing numbers, and the original price would be from a base Leaf before any other charges. When I was shopping for a Leaf, I hear a ton of ridiculous prices. When I pressured them on the phone before actually going to those double talkers, they admitted that that was an adjusted price they made up, not the "selling price". Please, always push for the "selling price" (before any discounts)!!!!

Back