2013 Leaf Book values valid?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limey

I turned in my lease and bought a used leaf from a private seller, because the pricing was so good (it was $800 more, and I got 12K less miles, and an SV versus an S)

Now, I bought it for $13,900, which KBB says is a bad deal, however trueCar.com says is a great deal! When I compare what all the local dealers are trying to charge for a 2013 S (around $16K) is seems that truecar is correct. Has anyone seen a disconnect between values and what is being charged?

Limey said:
I turned in my lease and bought a used leaf from a private seller, because the pricing was so good (it was $800 more, and I got 12K less miles, and an SV versus an S)

Now, I bought it for $13,900, which KBB says is a bad deal, however trueCar.com says is a great deal! When I compare what all the local dealers are trying to charge for a 2013 S (around $16K) is seems that truecar is correct. Has anyone seen a disconnect between values and what is being charged?

I bought a 2012 for $8995 that was a SL model with all the options, 36,000 miles and 1 bar lost.

I never looked at blue book or truecar. I just looked at autotrader.com and sorted by the lowest price and tracked that for a several months. Lowest price I saw on there is what I paid.

Back