colors

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmchose

I am simply amazed at the lack of light interior colored Leafs available in the south. A quick search again proved my assumption that < 75% 2015 cars on the lots are black interior. I was lucky when I ordered our blue / light interior last year. Columbia SC ( about 98 miles from the Charlotte NC dealer had a 2013 with all the options we wanted, ready to roll and we scooped it up. When I asked the dealer in Charlotte what the thought process was that all his cars had black interior I recieved a shrug. Just saying...

Just as amazing that Nissan doesn't offer leather in anything but black.

It would have been costly trade but I might have traded for a 2013 SL when they first came out but for black leather.

# that want something else may be small but it is a market they are missing.

TimLee said:
Just as amazing that Nissan doesn't offer leather in anything but black.

It would have been costly trade but I might have traded for a 2013 SL when they first came out but for black leather.

# that want something else may be small but it is a market they are missing.

Yeah it is kind of sad that someone who wants a light interior is forced to downgrade to a lower trim level.

Personally I love the light interior. It was so refreshing after years of riding around in dark black caves. Bleh! We got a 2012 SL but the 2015SL interior was "any color you want so long as it's black", so we went with SV.

Back