Looking to buy a LEAF in hertfordshire?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarrenAtNissan

Hi forum members,

My name is Darren and i work for Glyn Hopkin Nissan in Watford England. I am looking for people who are looking to buy a new/used Nissan LEAF, or those who are running towards the end of their original finance agreement. The reason i am posting on here is i need to sell LEAFs to hit my target in the next two months.

If anyone would like a quote, or to arrange a test drive, you can message me on here, or request my details at the dealership.

Our best current offer is 0% PCP over 24 months with £3,200 deposit contribution which is in addition to the governments' £5,000 incentive.

Thanks

Darren Posner

You realize that this forum is read all over the world, right?

I have no idea where you are, even if I wanted to buy a LEAF.

DarrenAtNissan said:
Hi forum members,

My name is Darren and i work for Glyn Hopkin Nissan in Watford. I am looking for people who are looking to buy a new/used Nissan LEAF. The reason i am posting on here is i need to sell at least one LEAF to hit my target in the next two months.

If anyone on here lives in the hertfordshire area and is looking to buy a LEAF, or knows anyone who is looking, then please contact me either on here, or you can request my direct details at the dealership.

Darren Posner

TonyWilliams said:

Watford, Hertfordshire (pronounced HART-fert-sher) is in the UK, a suburb of London.

That said, I don't see too many UK Leafers posting here. It's primarily Americans and Canadians.

RonDawg said:
TonyWilliams said:

Watford, Hertfordshire (pronounced HART-fert-sher) is in the UK, a suburb of London.

That said, I don't see too many UK Leafers posting here. It's primarily Americans and Canadians.

Ah cheers for that.

Yea, this advert is for UK residents :)

Back