Buy LEAF now, no reservations, 1/43 scale, free S&H

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPVLeaf

No reservations needed, no need to check dashboards on a daily basis, no need to deal with AV EVSE's ... all for $39.99! :lol:

ViB39.jpg

Now available at Ebay ... for next 29 days ... this one, at least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-43-Nissan-Lea...873?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588b642fa9

No more 4-7 mo. waits upon ordering ... only 30 days for worldwide delivery!

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=nissan+leaf+1/43

Blue paint job looks excessively 'metallic', red likely not the right shade, etc., ....
But, this is as close as it gets for now if you're the type that likes to gush
about your cars without having to traipse down to the garage every 5 minutes. ;)
Oh, and for those that want to gush until the real LEAF arrives.

mwalsh said:
JPVLeaf said:
only 30 days for worldwide delivery!
Cool. But delivery between Jan 3rd and 14th? I'm hoping to have my real LEAF by then!
Maybe if they're like Nissan, you will actually receive it in December. ;)

Besides, once you get your car in December (insert LEAF envy), you might fit in this category ....
... if you're the type that likes to gush about your cars
without having to traipse down to the garage every 5 minutes.

I bit. I own a diecast / hobby shop and $39.99 is about the going rate for good 1/43 diecast. This is most likely made by Ebbro. A Japanese company who makes most of the Toyota, Nissan and Honda products. There is no Ebbro importer in the US right now, so these might not be too easy to find, also if it is Ebbro, they make small quantities. Interesting that there is no box, we see sellers in China sell new items before they are released without boxes, possibly going out the back door of the factory. I hope to have my 1/43 just about the same time as the model. :D

i got a 1/30th scale Toyota Prius in Tidelands Pearl (only on 2004-05 model Prius) so a bit rare in real life.

but the model i received was distributed at car shows in Japan only and was never offered for sale. these were very limited and was lucky enough to receive one from a Japanese Priuschat member. i paid for shipping only which was around $15 i think.

other than the phrase "Toyota Official Licensed Product" there is no other brand name on it.

hobbyguy said:
I bit. I own a diecast / hobby shop and $39.99 is about the going rate for good 1/43 diecast.
This is most likely made by Ebbro. A Japanese company who makes most of the Toyota, Nissan
and Honda products.
I noticed he raised his prices (starting bids or BIN) from those that recently ended on 12/3.
But, I see a black one is now listed. I'm getting itchy fingers. ;b

Kyosho is coming out with an RC version (Mini-z). It's supposed to start shipping this month:
http://www.kyosho.com/eng/products/rc/body_detail.html?product_id=107270

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DMH1O1ehdA

Before I remember there being an option for black, been a couple weeks now and it still hasn't come back. Shortage of Black LEAFS? :eek: :lol:
Might end up settling for the red which is my second choice but the white one looks good too.

Any reviews? Worth it's price? Etc.
Thinking it would look good on my desk as it's a bit bare right now.

*Edit*
Also by the looks of it, it's the right-hand drive version not the North American left hand drive?

Stewy13 said:
Before I remember there being an option for black, been a couple weeks now and it still hasn't come back. Shortage of Black LEAFS? :eek: :lol:
Might end up settling for the red which is my second choice but the white one looks good too.

Any reviews? Worth it's price? Etc.
Thinking it would look good on my desk as it's a bit bare right now.

*Edit*
Also by the looks of it, it's the right-hand drive version not the North American left hand drive?

I like mine though I had to superglue the mirrors back on when they got wacked. Very fragile and easy to break off. Have a blue one, left hand drive. Came straight from China with Chinese newspaper packing and wrapped very carefully in toilet paper...like a mummy.

Back