Complimentary Level 2 Charger

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complimentary L2 Home EV charging station with the purchase or lease of a new model year 2013 or later Nissan Leaf from a participating dealer located in the Los Angeles market from 12/2/14-1/2/15*.

Installation is NOT included.

Approximate retail value of the offer is up to $1012, but may vary by market. This offer cannot be combined with other offers, in non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash.

So in other words please do not try to get additional discounts by saying you will pass on the charger if we can discount the vehicle more. It will not work.

We (Cerritos Nissan) just got wind of this deal as I am now sharing it with the Leaf community here in the forums.

Any specific questions please pvt message me and I will do my best to answer them. To set up an appointment or receive a quote on a specific model please pvt message or you can call my office and ask for me (562.402.2277 ext 240)

I am still waiting for mine in the Chicago area from my Leaf delivery date of 12/30/14.

Have not been able to find any install pdf for the AV EVSE 6.6 kwh 27.5 amp charger.

HomeDepot - Purchased a 240 AC disconnect, dual pole 40 amp circuit breaker, and will likely pull #8 AWG stranded copper in place of my existing #10.

Will look for best way to fasten to exterior brick and water psuedo / tight flex conduit/connectors.

Did arrive in First week of February 2015 - installed on detailed notes in the forum -Search for brick house EVSE-RS

Back