117/mo for a 2015 S?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlv

Someone at work saw this ad and in inquiring. I wonder if it's a bait-n-switch -- that's an awfully unbelievable price
http://claynissannorwood.com/Nissan_leaf_offer/model/leaf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
36/mo, $2999 down and about $2000 in fees.
$30625 MSRP - $7500 Fed rebate, $2500 MA rebate, $3500 "NMAC cash" = $17125.

Sounds quite interesting-

Not sure it is such a good deal though - I figure the following:

Cash paid out over 3 years:
$2999 down
$2000 fees
$117*36 = 4212
Total = $9,211

Cost to buy currently = $17125 (after rebates/incentives)

So, taking the difference I get 17125-9211=$7914

Question then is - after 3 years, will that car be worth $7,914? I'm betting at least that so I'd be tempted to buy...

The add also says "Other fees apply" which of course leaves the gate wide open in terms of what additional costs may be added into the lease...

I just this saw deal while doing a search in google for leaf lease deals in Massachusetts

I dont think it looks like a good deal. They say 2999 down then add all these fee's ($1,839) after seems scummy
and with the model S theres no Quick Charger so you only get the 3.3Kw charger

im looking for an Leaf S with quick charge package for $199 with $0 down (+taxes) but i'm not sure i will find it..

This is the standard lease leaf offer from nissan for november:

2015 LEAF S Lease
36 Months - $199/Month - $2,399 initial payment.
Excludes taxes, title, and license. $2,399 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $2,200 consumer down payment, $199 first month payment.) (INCLUDES $8,450 manufacturer's rebate applied to $199/Month lease. Offer valid only when financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.) Subject to residency restrictions.

2015 LEAF S Lease model 17015 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. $29,860 MSRP incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $18,781 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $7,164 At lease end, purchase for $11,645, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. Must take delivery from new dealer stock. See participating dealer for details. Offer ends 12/01/2014.
The incentives referenced are for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons considering use of available incentives and additional perks should consult with their own tax or legal professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentives available, if any, and further details. These incentives and additional perks are not within Nissan’s control and are subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of the information before relying on it to make a purchase. Residency restrictions apply. For more information visit http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/incentives/findIncentivesByRegion/Massachusetts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What is the general consensus of the lease offer that Peteo mentioned for the S? $199/mo, $2400 down for 12K/year with QC? Is it a decent deal as-is?

Back