November $199 Lease Deal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegooch49

Hello, I'm shopping around for a leaf and ran across this thread. I didn't really see the $199 November lease offerings posted anywhere. The details posted below are available at multiple dealerships (maybe nation wide?)

Details:
2015 S model with QC
$199/mo (I'm in Oregon, so there is no tax on top of this)
$2400 due at signing includes first month payment, license, title, admin, acquisition
12K miles / year on a 3 year lease

On deals like this that seem to run at all the dealerships, how much deals can be made on the price on these? Is there much leeway to get a deal from this price? What is the general thoughts of this offer? I would like to ditch the QC if possible to save money, but I read that there aren't many S models available without QC.

The car fits the bill very well for me, but I wanted to get a quick consensus of what you guys all thought of this. Thank you very much for any help.

I strongly recommend the hybrid heater, it is only on the SV anf SL models. QC makes the trips to the beach and mountain possible, I would not ditch thd QC, not in this area.

You don't say where in Oregon you are, but if you live along I-5, the coast, the Columbia River, or in Bend, you will NOT want to skip QC. These areas have a lot of QC's and will greatly increase the usability of your Leaf.

Thanks for the advice on the QC. I'm in Portland. I really need the car to commute to/from work (38 miles round trip). I'm sure it would help for longer trips, but I would love to shave off some $$$ from the monthly.

Back