2015 S Model Quote, Los Angeles CA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdee3

I am jumping on the bandwagon and I want to lease a Leaf. However, this is my first lease and I was wondering if anyone can provide me with some insights on whether or not I got a good quote. I am interested in the 2015 S Model with quick charge port. The dealer gave me a quote of $0 down with $319/month including tax. Thoughts?
Originally, when I walked I thought I could at least get $0 down with a $220-240/month payment but I was told that was for 2014 models. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

iluvdee3 said:
I am jumping on the bandwagon and I want to lease a Leaf. However, this is my first lease and I was wondering if anyone can provide me with some insights on whether or not I got a good quote. I am interested in the 2015 S Model with quick charge port. The dealer gave me a quote of $0 down with $319/month including tax. Thoughts?
Originally, when I walked I thought I could at least get $0 down with a $220-240/month payment but I was told that was for 2014 models. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

Unless it is an advertised deal, the dealers can charge whatever they like for whatever they like. They are not owned by Nissan, they are franchised just like every other dealer. Some are awesome and honest, others are snakeoil salesmen that will try and sell you "maintenance packages" for a BEV...

You are missing some pretty important details for a lease though. How many miles can you put on it? What's your buyout at the end? Penalties for over-use, like $/mi over annual limit? Length of lease?

it would make sense that the 2014 models that they want to get off the lot NOW, will have better deals than the 2015's. It is rumoured that the 2015's have a better battery, nothing official from Nissan. Same rumour speculates that some 2014's have the improved battery.

Check with another dealer. A lot of us (myself included) purchased/leased from Fontana Nissan, even though it is a bit out of the way. They were very upfront, easy to deal with, honest.

Back