2015 Leaf S without QC - Metro Atlanta GA, September 2014

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skashia

Metro Atlanta GA

2015 Leaf S no QC
12,000 miles a year
24 months
VPP

$390 at signing, $230/month for the remaining 23 months.

Is this a good deal?

Is this at Towncenter? At the end of July, I got $321 out the door, S with QC, $240/month with VPP. With QC, will be around $280/month, still VPP and same out the door?

skashia said:
Metro Atlanta GA

2015 Leaf S no QC
12,000 miles a year
24 months
VPP

Is this a good deal?

@skashia
Most people are getting similar deals, +/- few dollars. Last week, at a Nissan dealership in Roswell, Leaf S with NO QC, #229 a month for 23 months, $399 down. pricing was for VPP.

Couple of months ago, there were deals for $209 a month. Not sure if it will come back.

placehopper said:
skashia said:
Metro Atlanta GA

2015 Leaf S no QC
12,000 miles a year
24 months
VPP

Is this a good deal?

@skashia
Most people are getting similar deals, +/- few dollars. Last week, at a Nissan dealership in Roswell, Leaf S with NO QC, #229 a month for 23 months, $399 down. pricing was for VPP.

Couple of months ago, there were deals for $209 a month. Not sure if it will come back.

@skashia/@placehopper,

Do you know how much with QC and from which dealer you got these price ?
I am also in Atlanta area.

skashia said:
Metro Atlanta GA

2015 Leaf S no QC
12,000 miles a year
24 months
VPP

Is this a good deal?

At this moment, the best price around Atlanta can be found at Gwinnett Place Nissan as far as I know. They sell the Leaf at $219/month. If you feel like want to be generous to a dealership who asks more than this, go there and be ready to be ripped off.

This was my experience at Gwinnet Nissan.

Yesterday I called Gwinnett Nissan and spoke with Griffin Lee. He emailed me the following lease quote for the 2015 Leaf Model S and setup an appointment/test drive for the following day at 9:30am EST. I also requested pricing on the model SV, but Griffin said he would have that information once we meet.

• Leaf S for 36 months / 12K miles a year with Quick Charge is $249 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $30 more for NON-VPP
• Leaf S for 36 months / 12K miles a year NO quick charge is $219 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $30 more for NON-VPP
15K miles a year is $22 more a month
• Leaf S for 24 months / 12K miles a year with Quick Charge is $279 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $50 more for NON-VPP
• Leaf S for 24 months / 12K miles a year NO quick charge is $229 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $50 more for NON-VPP
Today I arrived to the dealership and meet with Griffin.
He reiterate the above quote and provide the following quote for the model SV.
• Leaf SV for 24 months / 15K miles a year with Quick Charge is $349 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $50 more for NON-VPP
He then notified me that there were NO leaf without the quick charge option. I told him that I was more interested on the SV model without QC. Griffin went out to get his manager.
The manager arrived and told me the following:
• The $349 promotional price was thier best offer.
• Nissan is no longer making the Nissan leaf without QC option.
• The next batch of 2015 leaf (model S or SV) without the QC option were already accounted for other customers.
• The price difference of the QC option is $50/month and I should take it even if I don't need/want the QC option.
• I should just get their current offer of $349/month as their prices will continue to increase every month.

I walked out the dealership without the leaf and without a test drive.

If anyone knows of any deals for the SV model without QC please pm me.

@ra41
I am referring to Regal Nissan at Roswell. I have had good experience with them. Not so much with others. They quote one price and when you reach the dealership, they will give another price. Nalley Nissan is the worst.

2015 Leaf with QC - 24 months/12000 miles $269 per month all taxes included. $0 down except for the first month payment.

placehopper said:
@ra41
I am referring to Regal Nissan at Roswell. I have had good experience with them. Not so much with others. They quote one price and when you reach the dealership, they will give another price. Nalley Nissan is the worst.

2015 Leaf with QC - 24 months/12000 miles $269 per month all taxes included. $0 down except for the first month payment.

What you got ? S or SV (most likely S but i dont want to assume) With or without VPP ? $269/month for how many months ? what was the drive out first payment ?

Why are there different prices for VPP in the same general area

I've gotten the following for the same 36month 12K S with no QC quote

all no money down..

bocaspbx said:
This was my experience at Gwinnet Nissan.

Yesterday I called Gwinnett Nissan and spoke with Griffin Lee. He emailed me the following lease quote for the 2015 Leaf Model S and setup an appointment/test drive for the following day at 9:30am EST. I also requested pricing on the model SV, but Griffin said he would have that information once we meet.

• Leaf S for 36 months / 12K miles a year with Quick Charge is $249 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $30 more for NON-VPP
• Leaf S for 36 months / 12K miles a year NO quick charge is $219 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $30 more for NON-VPP
15K miles a year is $22 more a month
• Leaf S for 24 months / 12K miles a year with Quick Charge is $279 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $50 more for NON-VPP
• Leaf S for 24 months / 12K miles a year NO quick charge is $229 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $50 more for NON-VPP
Today I arrived to the dealership and meet with Griffin.
He reiterate the above quote and provide the following quote for the model SV.
• Leaf SV for 24 months / 15K miles a year with Quick Charge is $349 a month with NO money down (VPP)
• $50 more for NON-VPP
He then notified me that there were NO leaf without the quick charge option. I told him that I was more interested on the SV model without QC. Griffin went out to get his manager.
The manager arrived and told me the following:
• The $349 promotional price was thier best offer.
• Nissan is no longer making the Nissan leaf without QC option.
• The next batch of 2015 leaf (model S or SV) without the QC option were already accounted for other customers.
• The price difference of the QC option is $50/month and I should take it even if I don't need/want the QC option.
• I should just get their current offer of $349/month as their prices will continue to increase every month.

I walked out the dealership without the leaf and without a test drive.

If anyone knows of any deals for the SV model without QC please pm me.

Facts...
I live about 3 miles from GP Nissan. I called them several times, they didn't returned my calls, when I called back the sales person said they were too busy to return the calls! Wouldn't provide me the lease numbers via email, kept asking...when can I come in.

On the contrary ...Towncenter Nissan gave me all the numbers via email, site unseen, I had them hold the car for me, I filled out the paperwork online. When I arrived all the paperwork was completed and printed, car was cleaned and ready to go. All I had to do was take it for a drive, and meet with the finance manager to sign the deal. Best car buying experience ever! Anyone interested go see Percy.

jakespop said:
Why are there different prices for VPP in the same general area

I've gotten the following for the same 36month 12K S with no QC quote

all no money down..

I have some friends that are interested in a lease and would like to know if anyone has gotten the following numbers or better, that I got at the end of July.

2015 S with QC, VPP, 0 down $240 Month,12K miles.

I went to Regal Nissan yesterday and got this deal.

2015 SV NO QC, VPP, 299 down $299 Month,15K miles.

jakespop said:
Autonation Marietta
$226 VPP no QC 36 month

I ended up going with QC for $253 so am now officially a Leaf owner

@jakespop

It is for 24 months or 36 months ?

Beweiss6 said:
Do these prices include the ad valorem? Or is that on top of the prices posted here? Please advise

@Beweiss6,
Yes, the monthly payment includes the ad valorem.

The monthly payment everyone quotes is all inclusive.

Back