What's the Best Lease Deal on 2015 SV in Raleigh/Durham, NC?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narsjafo

The lease is up on my LEAF at the beginning of October. There are no 2014's to be found in the area. I am looking at a 2015 SV with LED + Quick Charge Package. I qualify for VPP and LEAF Loyalty discount. Does anyone know what the best monthly payment offer should be on a 2-year lease with 15k miles/year and $0 down; including taxes, fees, etc.? The dealership I worked with last time is quoting me $339/month, which sounds high to me. I don't want to do more than $300/month. Thoughts and input, especially from those in the RDU area, appreciated.

I'm in Atlanta and the lowest I'm getting is $369 for SV w/ QC, 0 down, 24mo/12k (non VPP). base don MSRP of 34,950 Much trouble getting any lower from anyone else. I've been at it full time for 2 days.

I think your VPP should be get you ~$40 cheaper. Subtracting 40 from my 369 would put you at ~329 but mine is only 12k (miles). Add 15.00 for 15k miles this would put you at $344. So you seem to be getting a $5 rate lower than mine b/c yours is 15k miles. Maybe your extra $5 savings to get to 339 is your loyalty discount.

I might pull the trigger on the deal tomorrow. My price still seems really high though. Sure wish I was VPP.

I managed to get a 2015 LEAF SL: two year lease, 15k per year. $500 down, including first month's payment $316 per month. That also includes the dealer paying my two remaining payments on my 2012 LEAF SV. I am quite pleased with the deal. Much better than I was expecting.

narsjafo said:
The lease is up on my LEAF at the beginning of October. There are no 2014's to be found in the area. I am looking at a 2015 SV with LED + Quick Charge Package. I qualify for VPP and LEAF Loyalty discount. Does anyone know what the best monthly payment offer should be on a 2-year lease with 15k miles/year and $0 down; including taxes, fees, etc.? The dealership I worked with last time is quoting me $339/month, which sounds high to me. I don't want to do more than $300/month. Thoughts and input, especially from those in the RDU area, appreciated.
I'd generally try Leith (Auto Park) Nissan in Cary. They are the big gorilla in the Raleigh/Durham area selling the vast majority of LEAFs. I was able to get an awesome deal by getting dealerships to compete on the last day of the month. I had originally bought from Crossroads Nissan in Wake Forest, but when I needed to replace my 2013 with another 2013, they wouldn't return my calls and eventually gave me a ridiculously high quote.

Back