2014 SV Lease for 249, 0 down, VPP: Good or no?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evyna

Is this a decent deal? It sounds like around what I'd be paying for an SV, but with $0 down, which on average puts the price around $200 to $190/mo (2300 down payment divided by 36).

The lease is a 12k/yr, and I qualify for VPP pricing.

Is this decent or am I making a bad decision if I pull the trigger?

Appreciate it!

Does this include tax?

Seems like a decent deal. About the same I pay per month (without tax) for my 2013 SV, but I had a 24month 0down 15K/yr lease.

bradbissell said:
Does this include tax?

Seems like a decent deal. About the same I pay per month (without tax) for my 2013 SV, but I had a 24month 0down 15K/yr lease.

Not including tax. Will probably be about 267 per month, including that. Curious to see if that's good considering the VPP qualification, though.

I don't know which state you are. Seems pretty good to me.

The 2015s leases though are much higher (300+) for the same configuration.

Total Cost of Lease = A + B + C below.
A. Down Payment (if any)
B. Monthly Payment times # of Months
C. End of Lease Disposition Fee (if applicable)

Make sure they quote a VPP "out the door" price for the same Leaf model in the same geographic area including all taxes, fees, etc. If you choose to make a down payment, make sure you are only making 23 (or 35) additional payments.

Following these rules is really the only way to compare lease deals "apples to apples." Don't fall into the trap of letting the dealers constantly move the goal posts on you. If you wait till the end of the month and follow these rules (ignore the dealership "noise"), you can negotiate a strong lease deal - especially in markets with multiple dealership options.

If you wait till the end of the month and follow these rules (ignore the dealership "noise"), you can negotiate a strong lease deal - especially in markets with multiple dealership options.

Don't make it the last week, though, make it the last two days. And make it sound like you have other options.

Back