Best Leaf Lease Deal?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkarolian

In the midst of negotiating with a dealer now and want to hit them as hard as I can with information regarding killer lease deals that have been offered.

Much thanks in advance!

You should do your own research, but I'll provide one: 2013 SV, leased in 2013: $2k down (plus $1k in NY tax) $149/month 24 months, 12k miles allowed. I can extend that lease past 24 months.

LeftieBiker said:
You should do your own research, but I'll provide one: 2013 SV, leased in 2013: $2k down (plus $1k in NY tax) $149/month 24 months, 12k miles allowed. I can extend that lease past 24 months.

Thanks for the data point! Any other "dealer fees"?

$60 DMV fee, and I think that's it. There may be other fees that got written up and then 'eaten' by the dealer or absorbed into the down payment, to seal the deal. I went on Memorial Day weekend, but the very end of any month will do. Of course, I also spent a total of 6 hours there,in 90 degree weather...

LeftieBiker said:
mind tel;ling me what dealer this offer is from and what part of the country ? very likeable lease and if its real I'd do it otherwise a '13 buy will be thje way I go I suppose.
First Leaf so I want to know all I can PRIOR to my purchase OR lease. thanx very much!

A deal from more than a year ago is not going to help you at all, also regional differences vary widely in terms of taxes/fees as well as incentives from the gov't/Nissan. You're in the right forum, look around to see what people are paying now.

mgs333 said:
A deal from more than a year ago is not going to help you at all, also regional differences vary widely in terms of taxes/fees as well as incentives from the gov't/Nissan. You're in the right forum, look around to see what people are paying now.

THIS! Plus money factor and residuals tend to change month to month if not every couple of months. The 14 had a better lease program than that of 15 and 13...

Back