Georgia Residents Only - 2015 Nissan Leaf with QC for $240

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slickdealer

Just received a Promo for 2015 Nissan Leaf. Have to say the Promo Code "PR434" to get the deal listed below.

Percy at Town Center Nissan cell 404-819-4800 is doing 24month leases for 2015 Nissan LEAF S models for $209 with VPP or $249 non-VPP & $240 with QC with VPP or $289 w/o VPP. The normal conditions apply - $0 down payment, 12,000 miles a year, $395 disposition fee, etc.

This is the lowest I have seen being offered in Georgia.

The Math:
Total Payments: $5,016 (or $209 x 24 months)
State Income Tax Credit: $5,000
Increase in Insurance: $400 (YMMV)
Gas Savings net Added Electricity: $2,040 (YMMV but for me, it's at least $110/mo average gas cost minus net the added $25/mo electricity bill)
Disposition Fee: $395
Special Tag Fee: $60
Total "Profit" = $1,169

Crap... I just leased mine with QC and on VPP for $300 a month. I need to quit looking at the forums and getting buyer's remorse. I don't suppose there's a way for me to capitalize on this deal having just signed a lease last week??

slickdealer said:
Just received a Promo for 2015 Nissan Leaf. Have to say the Promo Code "PR434" to get the deal listed below.

Percy at Town Center Nissan cell 404-819-4800 is doing 24month leases for 2015 Nissan LEAF S models for $209 with VPP or $249 non-VPP & $240 with QC with VPP or $289 w/o VPP. The normal conditions apply - $0 down payment, 12,000 miles a year, $395 disposition fee, etc.

I can first-hand confirm this deal...

- On 7/22 I took delivery of my 2015 S with QC:
- VPP 24 Months, 12K miles, $312 due at signing which included registration/title fees, $395 disposition fees.

Percy was very responsive and professional. Was accessible via phone and email throughout the day. Over the phone I told him my color preference, he had the car charged, cleaned and ready for me to pickup upon arrival. Prior to my arrival he asked me to complete the online application, so when I arrived, all the paperwork was ready. Even though the dealership is over 30 miles away from my home, delivery arrangements were made for that evening at 8:00 PM.

The Finance team was very professional, didn't try to up-sell/x-sell me anything, but gave me great information about forms I needed to submit for the GA tax credit and procedure. Presented me with the documents containing the numbers agreed to.

This is how a car buying/leasing experience should be !!!

Lessons Learned: I reached out to the other (not Town center) allegedly largest Nissan dealership in the Southeast that is 2.4 miles from my house via phone and email, the sales team member didn't return my calls. I called the next day and another sale team member said they were too busy with Leaf sales to call me back, wouldn't give me any lease numbers over the phone or via email, only received emails from their management team - "when can you come in".

Cheers

Awesome deal I'm glad others are taking advantage of this.

And 2015 Model S has some additional attractive upgrades as well - makes this deal even sweeter...

I got a deal that is somewhat similar at Nissan Auto Nation in Marietta. I messed up a bit and am kicking myself for it though. The deal is for Leaf S with QC for $244 a month w/1499 down non-VPP. My mistake was that I made the down payment even though I knew better - must have been caught up in the excitement. I emailed the salesman about an hour after I picked it up asking if they could change the terms of the financing to 0 down and he said no, so I guess it's a lesson learned.

newleafer71 said:
I got a deal that is somewhat similar at Nissan Auto Nation in Marietta. I messed up a bit and am kicking myself for it though. The deal is for Leaf S with QC for $244 a month w/1499 down non-VPP. My mistake was that I made the down payment even though I knew better - must have been caught up in the excitement. I emailed the salesman about an hour after I picked it up asking if they could change the terms of the financing to 0 down and he said no, so I guess it's a lesson learned.
ooops
is there an option "buyers remorse" even though did not purchase

So I talked to Aziz (thanks for the recommendation, indeed the cheapest I could find in town after talking to about four other dealers) but of course he is out of the S without QC (originally said he could honor that pricing, but none left). However he did offer me the S with QC at $289 (marked down from $299 he says). What do you all think about this? I am non VPP, 24 months, $0 down.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm tempted as right now I'm having anxiety since I would really only be able to use the trickle charger at home and surprisingly no Level 2 chargers in my apartment complex (new build). I do have a dealership about 15 minutes away from work, so maybe at lunch I could shoot over there at do a quick 20 minute charge while I eat.

Thoughts on terms and QC?

Looks like lease pieces went up $40/month after August 01. Hopefully they will come back down at the end of the month.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7061036-for-georgia-residents-only-make-money-and-lease-a-new-2015-nissan-leaf-s-209-vpp-249-non-vpp?v=1&p=69740814#post69740814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just got my S with QC at $249 and beat the 12/31 deadline by a day!

One of the salesmen told me that besides the $5K GA tax credit, it was also possible to get a tax deduction for the portion of the payment that was considered interest. Can anyone confirm that?

UPDATE: Now that I think of it, I recall the salesman not talking about sales tax, but about the portion of the payment corresponding to the new 1 time advalorem tax, now considered as a property tax and deductible.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Back