Leasing a 2014 or 2015 Leaf in the San Francisco Bay Area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfjoe523

Hello,

I am looking to lease a Leaf Model S with a quick charge. Can you let me know what you have paid recently? I am looking to purchase pretty quickly if I can get a lease under $200

Thanks so much!

sfjoe523 said:
Hello,

I am looking to lease a Leaf Model S with a quick charge. Can you let me know what you have paid recently? I am looking to purchase pretty quickly if I can get a lease under $200

Thanks so much!

I was in your situation just a couple of weeks ago. It is a pretty tough time for Leaf shoppers in the bay area right now. The problem I had then, which is likely even worse now, is the small number of 2014s that remain in dealer stock. You can pretty much give up finding a S w/ QC at this point. The very few dealers that have them are not willing to offer you much beyond the Fed tax credit. Also your color choices are likely limited to black or white.
The 2015s are trickling in but the dealers are not yet ready to offer large discounts on them. Your best bet is expand your search to 2014 SVs or SLs if you want QC. But even with that the selection is slim. Good luck.

sfjoe523 said:
Thanks, were you able to find anything?

We ended up getting a super deal on an '14 SL + Premium over July 4th weekend. Not sure if it can be replicated though. We also qualify for VPP.

With that said, I just found a '14 S w/ QC in that same dealership's online inventory. Not sure if the inventory check is accurate. But if you want it, better act fast. PM me for the details of the contact person. I am sure he'll take care of you.

I also look for 2014 leaf last week. Don't think I can find S anymore. But I did find 2014 SV(silver) and SL(blue, red) at Premier nissan of San jose yesterday. But the SV has no QC thou.
The sales said 2014 has more kickback/discount compare with 2015 models. Not sure if that's true or not. Need verify.

I got a '14 Leaf SL from Hayward Nissan. $212/month, 12K miles, $2500 down. Part of VPP deal.

Hats tip to @ucbsupafly to giving me the contact. Zam Bales the sales manager was awesome, he helped me with all the paper work in 45 minutes flat.

alphaev said:
I got a '14 Leaf SL from Hayward Nissan. $212/month, 12K miles, $2500 down. Part of VPP deal.

Hats tip to @ucbsupafly to giving me the contact. Zam Bales the sales manager was awesome, he helped me with all the paper work in 45 minutes flat.

Awesome! Glad to hear he was able to take care of you.

alphaev said:

Does the $212/ month include tax?

I have been shopping around the SF Bay Area and finally bought this past week. Got the 2015 S with QC for $170 INCLUDING tax ($155 before). I negotiated a combined deal with another person who got the same car. Thanks everyone for the help as it helped me to see what prices other people were getting on this forum

Hey if i could get in on that info also please. Im in social and looking also. that would work out great for me.
155mo plus tax making 175
2500$ down
15000 miles year
any other fee? what about return ?

Warmest regards

sfjoe523 said:
I have been shopping around the SF Bay Area and finally bought this past week. Got the 2015 S with QC for $170 INCLUDING tax ($155 before). I negotiated a combined deal with another person who got the same car. Thanks everyone for the help as it helped me to see what prices other people were getting on this forum

Thank you @sfjoe523! I was able to get the same deal - 2015 Leaf S with QC for $155/month + tax yesterday.
2500 drive off, 3years/36K miles. If anyone else interested, send me a private message for details.

Got this e-mail Fremont Nissan
4 DAY LEAF VPP SALE
2015 LEAF S w/QUICK CHARGE $159 PLUS TAX
2015 LEAF SV $176 PLUS TAX
2015 LEAF SV w/PREMIUM PKG $197 PLUS TAX
2015 LEAF SV w/QUICK CHARGE $198 PLUS TAX
2015 LEAF SV w/Q.C. & PREMIUM $219 PLUS TAX
2015 LEAF SL $222 PLUS TAX
2015 LEAF SL w/ PREMIUM $250 PLUS TAX
PEARL WHITE IS $10 PER MONTH EXTRA
ALL QUOTES ARE WITH $2500 DUE AT SIGNING
ALL QUOTES ARE FOR 12,000 MILES PER YEAR
THIS OFFER ENDS AT THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS 8/15/14

Hi Anbu,

Please send me the dealership info and the dealer name. Can I take possession of the car immediately?

What is the total amount did you pay? $2500? Can you get that back in the form of state refund?

Thanks

aanbu said:
Thank you @sfjoe523! I was able to get the same deal - 2015 Leaf S with QC for $155/month + tax yesterday.
2500 drive off, 3years/36K miles. If anyone else interested, send me a private message for details.

Please PM me the details too. Did you qualify for VPP to get this pricing or was it available to all. The Fremont deal requires VPP or its $30 more...

I am also in the market for leasing a 2015 S model with QC.
Can you please share the latest deals?

this is the new one from fremont(updated from original deal. Boardwalk will welcome customers for these

2015 WEEKEND LEAF BLOWOUT SALE!!

VPP PROGRAM

2015 LEAF S w/QUICK CHARGE
$2,899 DUE AT SIGNING
$159/MONTH PLUS TAX

SALE ENDS CLOSE OF BUSINESS 8/18/14
36 MONTH LEASE/12,000 MILES PER YEAR
ALL IN STOCK AT THIS PRICE
DRIVE OFF OF FIRST MONTH PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION ADDITIONAL

Back