HOW IS THIS LEASE AMOUNT THAT WE GOT???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyDsLeaf

Hi everyone this is my first post and our first EV car period. We've had our Leaf for about 3 days now and it's a blast.

So tell me everyone what you think of this LEASE deal that we signed....is is somewhat close, way to much, great deal, good deal????

Modesto, California (Modesto Nissan)
2014 Nissan Leaf S
Standard charger
Lease - 36 months - 12k/year
$0 down
$286/month includes taxes (They initially wanted $312 I said no way)
MSRP: $30,150

This is with the $8200 rebate that Nissan is giving and then because of the county I live in and the California, we are getting a $2500 check from California and a $3,000 check from San Joaquin County Air pollution.

So talk to me please :)

Looks like a very good deal to me. Enjoy your Leaf...and try to keep your spouse (if you have one) from "hogging it". That's what's happened to me after 3+ yrs of ownership. ;)

MikeyDsLeaf said:
Hi everyone this is my first post and our first EV car period. We've had our Leaf for about 3 days now and it's a blast.

So tell me everyone what you think of this LEASE deal that we signed....is is somewhat close, way to much, great deal, good deal????

Modesto, California (Modesto Nissan)
2014 Nissan Leaf S
Standard charger
Lease - 36 months - 12k/year
$0 down
$286/month includes taxes (They initially wanted $312 I said no way)
MSRP: $30,150

This is with the $8200 rebate that Nissan is giving and then because of the county I live in and the California, we are getting a $2500 check from California and a $3,000 check from San Joaquin County Air pollution.

So talk to me please :)

I just lease a Leaf base model S without charge package in Texas Houston today. My lease term as follow:....

$230 with 0 down for 36 months, 15000 k per year.
Out of pocket for 3 yrs is $8280 minus Texas $1875 rebates = $6405, that is $177 per month.
less $100 save on gas (I used to drive Sonata that spend about $140 a month on gas. I assume I will spend about $40 on electric bill), so my actual cost per month is $77. :lol:

I think I got a good deal not great deal. I know someone from this forum in Dallas that lease a SV for 2 years, 15k miles for $280, 0 down.

The salesman I deal with, he knows nothing about leaf. He doesn't even know how to unplug the charger cord from the port. :roll:

The finance manager didn't push me into any maintenance program, he told me they sold it at a loss.

So I didn't do to bad....I figured I could have done better, but for doing ZERO homework and the wife really wanting it on impulse, I figured that at least I didn't get screwed hard lol.

MikeyDsLeaf said:
So I didn't do to bad....I figured I could have done better, but for doing ZERO homework and the wife really wanting it on impulse, I figured that at least I didn't get screwed hard lol.

You did okay but should have pushed for 15K a year.

I leased a Leaf S with QC for $1800 down, $205 a month includes all taxes with 15k a year for three years. CA rebate of $2500 cash. Got it last month here in Temecula, California

Kawan999 - You have a much lower sales tax rate in Tx probably 6.25%.......Good old California where I live is 8.50% Though I could have done a little better, it's over a $1,000 difference for what I paid for car in tax dollars.

wongfeihong187 - They gave me 15k/year but I didn't need that as it will be used to drive around locally. My wife works 2 miles from home and her parents are 35 miles from home. Any long trips and we will use our gas suv as I would hate to get stranded with a 5 year old and 10 month old :) I figured lowering it to 12k/year would knock off a couple of buck. I figured if I would have put money down it would have been about $25 less per month per $1,000 put down.

I see I could have done a little better but like I told the sales guy, I'm happy with the price especially since the lease I'm coming off of was a 2011 Buick Regal that I was paying $256/month for and my wife averaged $150/month in fuel, plus our $20 subscription to OnStar that we had that we no longer need so total we'll be saving $170/month which brings my $286/month down to $116/month :) I'm good with that.

Then you throw in the $2500 rebate from California and the $3000 rebate from my local San Joaquin Valley Air Center, and I feel good that we made the move over to EV.

derkraut said:
Looks like a very good deal to me. Enjoy your Leaf...and try to keep your spouse (if you have one) from "hogging it". That's what's happened to me after 3+ yrs of ownership. ;)

Fine deal. And derkraut, my wife is intimidated to drive it, so not a problem for me!

Just got a 2014 SL at 334/month in MD. This is the best I could do after talking to about 7 different dealers around MD.
This was with 0 down, paid just the first month payment ?
I get 3000 back from MD as as a refund, so it comes to be about 9000 and change for 3 years. I know this is not as good as the deals back in California, but hopefully this helps someone on the forum.

Thanks,
JB

You did better than I did.

2014 SV with a couple packages
-zero down
-first payment included
-$320 per month
-12k miles

makes my net out of pocket $8700 for 3 years with $2500 CA rebate. Should have shopped around a bit more!

Back