Looking for bulk Lease deal on Nissan Leaf in Atlanta

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkashy1

I am planning to lease Nissan leaf in Atlanta and looking for group deal.
Please let me know if anyone is interested in joining me. Please PM me.

Have a dealer that gave me a pretty good deal. Found a 2014 SV that I am currently arranging for as my 2nd Leaf for my son (actually he gets the 2013 S, I get the 2014 SV).

I have talked about group deal with them but does not sound like they are interested. On the other hand, their price has been very good, significantly less than others so I suspect they are already at the group deal price.

PM if you want contact info/details on pricing I got.

I am in the process of putting together a group of 15 with. Let me know if you want in and I can send pricing soon. Thanks!

I'd definitely be interested. I haven't heard back from the original poster on this topic, so I'll PM you my info. Thanks!

Contact the dealer's fleet sales manager. If they don't have one, find one that does. They'll likely be more amenable to a bulk deal.

EDIT: damn typos fixed

GeekEV said:
Contact the dealers fleet sales manager. If they don't have one, find one that does. They'll likely be more amenable to a bill deal.

I already have a dealer working on it. Should know the full details soon.

jawilson20 said:
GeekEV said:
Contact the dealers fleet sales manager. If they don't have one, find one that does. They'll likely be more amenable to a bill deal.

I already have a dealer working on it. Should know the full details soon.

Please let me know what you find out. I thought I had a deal for a 2014 but they were all snatched up and I missed out. The 2015s are a ton more right now so I am looking to see what I can find.

The dealer says he is going to get back to me tomorrow. I told him that I will either have a smaller number of 6-7 or try to round up 15. He should give me pricing both ways.

Hi All. I have received info back from my contact person. Pricing isn't quite as strong as what I saw back in the spring on the 2014s, but the deal he is setting up blows away all other quotes I have received on 2015s. Please PM me for details.

I had arranged for a 2014 SV for a great price, then lost it when someone else put a down payment on just before me (dealer was getting it from another dealer).

Prices went from being able to get a pretty loaded 2014 SV for $289 with a 24 month lease to 2015 S (no quick charger) for $319 or 2015 S with quick charger for $339. Rats!!

Hi everyone. Sorry for not responding to all the many PMs I received. The initial deal I was provided wasn't so strong, but Nissan updated pricing this weekend. I did a deal last night with Aziz at Town Center Nissan. My prices are VPP and I only looked at the S. Lease is $0 down for 24 months and 12,000 miles per year.

I received the following quotes $209/mo for S w/o QC and $249 for S w/ QC. Ultimately Aziz worked out a deal on the S w/ QC for $241/mo. These prices are far away the best I have seen in Atlanta. Aziz was a pleasure to work with and certainly lived up to the great, no hassle reputation you have probably seen online. If you do a deal with Aziz please let him know that Jason W sent you his way.

Aziz Aztot (email is [email protected], cell is 404.771.2667)

Back