Current Residuals and Money Factor

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red5

Hi,

I'm looking for current Residual Values for all 3 variants (S, SV, SL) of the Leaf for both 24 and 36 months at 12K and 15K miles.
Also looking for the money factors being offered by Nissan.

I seem to recall this information being posted somewhere on the forum but can't find it anymore.

This information would go a very long way in helping people on the forum that are new to leasing and don't know if "they are getting a good deal".

R5.

for 2014 models, here's what i gathered from my recent researching before I signed my lease last month

Code:
SL (24mo) MF 0.00170 residual 56% 
SL (36mo) MF 0.00068 residual 43%

SV (24mo) MF 0.00163 residual 55%
SV (36mo) MF 0.00043 residual 42%

Nissan North America sure is subsidizing car production when they're giving residual for 3 years of 42% and 43%, and NADA has the real market "residual" for the 2011 LEAF being at 38.5% :eek: :shock:

Keep in mind that when you lease with no intention of buying, all that really matters is the total amount paid for the lease: down payment (including trades), plus fees, plus total monthly payments.

TimLee said:
Nissan North America sure is subsidizing car production when they're giving residual for 3 years of 42% and 43%, and NADA has the real market "residual" for the 2011 LEAF being at 38.5% :eek: :shock:

Or, NNA is taking into account the future phase-outs of the various state and local incentives on new BEV sales, which have lowered past and present resale values of all used BEVs.

Back