Cincinnati LEAF owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipscoggins

I've got a friend who's interested in getting a LEAF in Cincinnati. She has a 10 mile commute & drives about 10k miles/year, so I think the 2yr lease will work great for her. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Nissan dealers in Cincinnati. There are 3 dealerships in town and I'd like to send her to a knowledgeable/relatively honest location.

Any suggestions?

I don't have a Leaf still, sadly, so I don't have a full purchase experience...but I've test drove at Falhauber Nissan and they were knowledgable and not pushy at all. They even offered to let me take a Leaf home for a day and night.

I've also been to the Kings Nissan and talked to one person who seemed like a decent salesperson. I also met a different person from Kings Nissan at the Cincinnati Auto Expo that I wasn't a fan of them; they were exaggerating the range, etc. Another poster on this board bought at Kings and he was happy with it.

I have not been to the other dealership in Cincy with Leafs.

Good luck to your friend!

Back