Lease Calculator Spreadsheet

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYLeaf14

Hi All,

This forum has been extremely helpful as I learned about the Leaf and prepared to lease one (recently took delivery!). As I was looking at pricing and negotiating terms, I put together a spreadsheet to help compare various offers and understand the details behind the drive-off/monthly numbers. Wanted to share with everyone here in case others find it useful.

Here's a link to the google docs version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ankgwq4ig3OWdEhMdV82N0xSNjBzM0tZejZHbllWemc&usp=sharing

It's read only, but please feel free to save your a copy and enter your own information. There are 3 tabs: (1) Lease calculator, (2) Dealer offer tracker and (3) Lease calculator with a sample deal (all numbers are made up).

Everyone's situation and deal will likely be different so you may need to make adjustments for your own numbers, but hopefully this will help others in the process. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement.

Thanks
Happy new leaf driver

Back