Buy used Leaf excellent condition.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mostenec

Good day! If a topic is created, push me to the link above. I want to purchase a used Nissan Leaf. I love this car, but I have one of the perennial problems of mankind, I have no money for a new car, so I looking for the 2011-2012 year, with no serious accidents, and not killed the battery. I hope that with the help of this forum will be able to realize the my dream. Thank you!

Friends, what the average price for cash Nissan Liaf 2011-12. No accidents and no problems with the battery?

we have a certified pre owned 2012 sl for 17995

mostenec said:
Good day! If a topic is created, push me to the link above. I want to purchase a used Nissan Leaf. I love this car, but I have one of the perennial problems of mankind, I have no money for a new car, so I looking for the 2011-2012 year, with no serious accidents, and not killed the battery. I hope that with the help of this forum will be able to realize the my dream. Thank you!

Friends, what the average price for cash Nissan Liaf 2011-12. Avapro and no problems with the battery?

smkettner said:
$13,000 may have a lot of miles and 20% battery capacity lost. Best deals will be from a private party on craig's list etc. Good luck.

Thanks, friend.
If a piece of 2011 release, and run up to 25,000 miles, how do you think the price of the car? and of course, no accidents, floods, etc.
On what sites to see sales?

Is the Leaf even sold in the Ukraine?

Buying a Leaf from the US and getting it shipped over there seems a little much to me.

RVD said:
Is the Leaf even sold in the Ukraine? Buying a Leaf from the US and getting it shipped over there seems a little much to me.

Ukraine has officially not for sale nissan leaf, this is no use. My dream is to buy a sheet delivery price at the port of Poland worth $ 1000, shipping from Poland to Ukraine $ 800 $ 5,000 custom cleaning. If the price sheet in the U.S. $ 13,000 + $ 1,000 $ 800 $ 5000 = $ 19800 I understand that this money can buy excellent gasoline cars here, and many here would not understand me, but I dream about the Nissan leaf.

mostenec said:
RVD said:
Is the Leaf even sold in the Ukraine? Buying a Leaf from the US and getting it shipped over there seems a little much to me.
Ukraine has officially not for sale nissan leaf, this is no use. My dream is to buy a sheet delivery price at the port of Poland worth $ 1000, shipping from Poland to Ukraine $ 800 $ 5,000 custom cleaning. If the price sheet in the U.S. $ 13,000 + $ 1,000 $ 800 $ 5000 = $ 19800 I understand that this money can buy excellent gasoline cars here, and many here would not understand me, but I dream about the Nissan leaf.

that tell about the leafs? mileage is not great.
https://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/nissan-leaf-cars01-551869228970311686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/nissan-leaf-cars02-34733174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/nissan-leaf-cars01--4117881689160388345" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Private sellers just want cash. Then you can do as you like.
We have plenty of shippers to get the vehicle to the port of your choice.
But again the logistics will be far easier if you are here.

smkettner said:
Private sellers just want cash. Then you can do as you like.
We have plenty of shippers to get the vehicle to the port of your choice.
But again the logistics will be far easier if you are here.

I get it. Can you tell me how much it cost to send leaf in Poland, Gdynia port?

Back