Lease deal on southern California

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okdl

I've been trying to get a lease deal for a 2013 Model S + Quick Charger in Los Angeles area, but none of the dealers were able to offer a good deal - the best one so far is this:

• 2013 Model S + Quick Charger
  • 36 month / 12,000 miles
  • $0 down, $0 drive off
  • $255 + tax a month

For 2014 model they all quoted sky high numbers (over $100 more a month).

Does anyone know if the deals are over for 2013 model? Any advise on where/how to get a better deal for either a 2013 or 2014 model? Thanks!

for the 2013 its not a bad deal its 1200 back of invoice. with first payment for 2014 2 with quick charge i can get you 280+tax.

okdl said:
I've been trying to get a lease deal for a 2013 Model S + Quick Charger in Los Angeles area, but none of the dealers were able to offer a good deal - the best one so far is this:

• $0 down, $0 drive off
  • $255 + tax a month

Does anyone know if the deals are over for 2013 model? Any advise on where/how to get a better deal for either a 2013 or 2014 model? Thanks!
Sounds very good to me. Would be a bad deal if you had to pay $2k down.

I've been seeing people posting $0 down with $252 a month including tax, that's about $1k less than what I was quoted. That's why I think there still be rooms for the pricing. Were anyone here in the LA area able to get this price?

Did you ever end up finding pricing better than the $255 + tax? I was just able to get the following in LA which is essentially the same deal I think. Appreciate any updates you or anyone else has.

2013 Model S + Quick Charger
36 month / 12,000 miles
$0 down, $0 drive off
$275 a month (including tax)

laguy50 said:
Did you ever end up finding pricing better than the $255 + tax? I was just able to get the following in LA which is essentially the same deal I think. Appreciate any updates you or anyone else has.

2013 Model S + Quick Charger
36 month / 12,000 miles
$0 down, $0 drive off
$275 a month (including tax)

I ended up getting $275 (tax included) a month for a 2014 model. 2013 models are out of stock in a lot of dealerships. Probably could've negotiated a tiny bit more, if I were to set on getting a 2014 to begin with, since a lot of dealers I talked to are stubborn and won't budge on price, but calls me back after a week or 2 and offered to lower the price.

I'm looking around for a lease deal myself. I'm located in Northridge, CA. This deal sounds good and i'll take it if still available. What are the available deals out there right now?

okdl said:

• $0 down, $0 drive off
  • $255 + tax a month

Don't know what the 2013 vs 2014 dynamic is now so can't help there. I went with the $275/mo all in deal myself and am loving the car (and the HOV sticker!). Ask for Matt Mariani at Duarte Nissan. Great guy and he should give you a good deal. No hassle and very straight forward. Hands down the easiest car transaction I've ever had. I went to about 5 other dealerships but ultimately ended up using Matt who a friend referred me to (he dealt with about all the nissan dealerships in the southland and chose Matt). Good luck and enjoy the car!

Back