2014 Nissan Leaf S Charger April Deals 4/10/2014

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lstefani

Boardwalk Nissan!!!
Not VPP? No problem
Discounts are here
Must call Leo Stefani for appointment 925-826-8688 or 650-364-0100 ext 159

2014 Nissan Leaf S Charger
2500 total out of pocket
36 month lease
194+tax
212+tax with 3 year maitence included

If your VPP
same out of pocket
162+tax
178+tax with 3 year maitence

No just one at this price i got them all!!!! Any color in stock!! Call or email for different models

Excuse me for the dumb question, what will the total cost (drive off cost + 36-month payments) for a 36 month lease?

Both quotes were total drive off 5100 total for 149+tax or 2500 total for 222+tax.

lstefani said:
Both quotes were total drive off 5100 total for 149+tax or 2500 total for 222+tax.

Could it be that you wanted to post as follows:

2014 Leaf S with Quick charger, 36 month lease:

Option a: Total drive off $5,100 (includes tax), 35 lease payments at $149 (plus tax)
Option b: Total drive off $2,500 (includes tax), 35 lease payments at $222 (plus tax)

Is that what you meant?
And why do I think that these are not the same amounts you posted in your earlier post? I read that you quoted $5,100 (including tax) drive off / $130 (+tax) monthly lease payment for the 36 month lease. It seams to me that your monthly lease went up by 14.6%, just within 24 hours???

You got it backwards the prices dropped the last response was before the prices updated. Sorry for any confusion.

quote="cBeam"]
lstefani said:

Could it be that you wanted to post as follows:

2014 Leaf S with Quick charger, 36 month lease:

Option a: Total drive off $5,100 (includes tax), 35 lease payments at $149 (plus tax)
Option b: Total drive off $2,500 (includes tax), 35 lease payments at $222 (plus tax)

Is that what you meant?
And why do I think that these are not the same amounts you posted in your earlier post? I read that you quoted $5,100 (including tax) drive off / $130 (+tax) monthly lease payment for the 36 month lease. It seams to me that your monthly lease went up by 14.6%, just within 24 hours???[/quote]

nissan uped the rebate from 7500 to 8200!!!!!!! Call for new pricing!!

gaswalla said:
Does anyone else get the feeling the guy doesn't really know the car he's selling...

No, but he certainly lacks in communication skills and the ability to be specific and detailed as to avoid confusion. But car dealers do love their customers to be confused.

How do I knot no what im talking about? The fact that I know the federal rebate got kicked up? Im curious to hear this
gaswalla said:
Does anyone else get the feeling the guy doesn't really know the car he's selling...

Leo, the federal tax credit (not a rebate) for electric vehicles with a LEAF-size battery is still $7,500. The President issued a budget document recently that said he would like to see the tax credit rise to $10,000, but that is not automatic. It will take some time, if it will happen at all...If a customer leases a LEAF from you, then Nissan gets that tax credit and they have been passing it along to the customer in the lease deal. If the customer buys the LEAF, then the customer would get the amount of the tax credit they are eligible for in their own tax return. You have to have $7,500 of tax obligation in order to get the entire $7,500 credit...

Nissan may have raised the amount of money that they are putting into a LEAF lease deal, but that is not a federal rebate...That's just Nissan money...

I dont talk about purchase at all in these post I have it listed as lease however which way you cut it its no longer 7500 for the 2014 its 8200 total. As of this pasy saturday which means more discount to the customer. I know what im doing i sell more of these cars than most dealers in the bay area and I have plenty of forum members that can vouch for deals ive given them and my knowledge of this car

lstefani said:
The fact that I know the federal rebate got kicked up?
The federal rebate was not kicked up. Period.

Maybe Nissan upped a rebate, maybe not. What you write is definitely incorrect.

So, if I come to RWC tomorrow and lease a 2014 Leaf S with quick charge option, 36 month lease for ZIP 94010, what is
a) my drive off (= the number I write on the check to get the car, including everything (taxes etc!!!))
b) the monthly lease rate (again including tax, I will have to pay it 35 times)
c) Any other cost I might incur, especially at lease end.

Are you willing and capable posting this information?

Ill re run the numbers when I get in but should be 1800 total out of pocket 209+tax. 227-228 after tax for remaining 35 payments. Ill confirm in the am. This doesnt include vpp if you are or not.

sO I WAS CORRECT FORUM MEMEBR GETS 1800 DRIVE OFF 209+TAX 229INCLUSIVE OF TAX AND 395 DISPOSITION AT THE END OF THE LEASE THATS IT! I ASSUME THATS STRAIGHT FORWARD FOR YOU RIGHT? cOME ON DOWN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PICK ONE UP?

cBeam said:
lstefani said:

So, if I come to RWC tomorrow and lease a 2014 Leaf S with quick charge option, 36 month lease for ZIP 94010, what is
a) my drive off (= the number I write on the check to get the car, including everything (taxes etc!!!))
b) the monthly lease rate (again including tax, I will have to pay it 35 times)
c) Any other cost I might incur, especially at lease end.

Are you willing and capable posting this information?

Hey Leo, What are the latest numbers?

Is this deal still around:
1800 DRIVE OFF 209 + TAX 229 INCLUSIVE OF TAX AND 395 DISPOSITION AT THE END OF THE LEASE

Just to confirm again:
* these numbers are without VPP
* these numbers are without the CA $2500 rebate.

thats correct that deal is still on the table

fauji said:
Hey Leo, What are the latest numbers?

Is this deal still around:
1800 DRIVE OFF 209 + TAX 229 INCLUSIVE OF TAX AND 395 DISPOSITION AT THE END OF THE LEASE

Just to confirm again:
* these numbers are without VPP
* these numbers are without the CA $2500 rebate.

Its still expensive Leo with the price you quoted.

with Nissan upping the Rebate (if it's true..) still your price is too much.
Is it worth coming down to RWC and going empty handed.

Without $0 down I got 235 tax included out the door per month for 15000 miles per year not 12000 miles.
tell us with the quotes ($ amount per month) with or without VPP with no down.

He doesn't... The federal rebate is still $7,500 and "knot" (sic) likely to change in the near future... :lol:

gaswalla said:

cBeam said:
lstefani said:

Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty :lol:

No, the Federal tax credit did not go up above the $7500 it has been for some time. But, Nissan has been kicking in various amounts of additional cash towards the Capitalized Cost Reduction, so Leo is technically right about this being a "Nissan rebate." Ultimately it is Nissan, not Uncle Sam, who is crediting you that $7500 if you are leasing through NMAC.

$8200 towards the CCR I have seen before. On my leftover 2012, the CCR totaled over $10k between the Federal tax credit passed on to me, plus additional cash Nissan threw in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back